Characters with deadly accessory effects

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Characters with deadly accessory effects

• Optimus prime and UOP with explosive rounds

Soundwave with acid rounds

Lockdown with acid and explosive rounds

Soundblaster with acid rounds

Thundercracker with explosive rounds

Energon Starscrean with explosive rounds

E.Lockdown with explosive rounds

UM with Armada and acid rounds

DM with acid rounds or Armada

Nemesis with acid rounds

Dead End with Incendiary rounds

Windblade with incendiary rounds (No more available)

Blaster with acid rounds

Trypticon with Cannons and Monocle

Energon Windblade with EMP rounds.

Anything missing then remind me.

Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Come on. Don’t make these threads. Rovio/Exient will see them and nerf the accessories.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

???

Blaster doesn’t have Acid Rounds and Windblade’s Swords (Incendiary Rounds) is still available.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

I do see blaster with acid rounds as a friend or is it just the animation of pigs popped

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

@datguygamer

Have accessories ever been nerfed

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@quickgaming I have Blaster and has 3 accessories (NO ACID ROUNDS).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@quickgaming Yes, especially the Fire Rate ones.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Do people really like dead ends incendiary rounds? I turned them off in favor of more damage.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

@pandaczar12 I don’t know but I prefer more damage than a burning effect too.

Still upset on why DM’s Armada and Acid Rounds (Crown) are both head accessories.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It’s hard to say that incendiary rounds do anything at all.  I certainly don’t see any continuous damage-over-time effect when targets are set on fire.  Just a lot of pretty effects.

Anonymous

@pandaczar12 @optimuspig @lemongrab

While we’re on the topic of Incendiary Rounds, would you guys say that they’re worth using over any other accessory, no matter how weak that accessory is? An example would be Bumblebee’s Chrome Exhaust. Would his Jackhammer be worth using instead of that?

I’m just thinking that if they really don’t do anything, maybe I should completely ignore all Incendiary Round accessories unless it’s the only one available for that column.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I think incendiary rounds only work on wood or at least are only noticeably effective against wood. I think they don’t have any effect on stone and do minimal damage to glass and pigs.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Just did a few runs with Dead End with incendiary, +15% damage level 2 bat wings or with neither, and incendiary rounds was by far the better option. Other than being able to take out WMTs quicker I saw no difference between the +damage and no hat at all. Maybe in the spark run (or on a weaker character) the added damage would be better but in normal/event runs you are one shoting things anyways so it is meaningless. Where as with IRs I was able to destroy much more blocks because the blocks around where the shots hit were being damaged to.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@partshade I don’t see any difference when using incendiaries.  I will mount it if there’s no alternative accessory for that slot, or if there’s an even worse option (i.e. I don’t generally amount +defence or +transform accessories).

Joel
    @joel687

Historically, Rovio tends to screw up the incediary rounds, and I would not be shocked to hear they aren’t working

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Rovio screwed up the Explosive Rounds once, remember?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Rovio’s screwed up many things, lol.

jotadeaa
    @jotadeaa

@optimuspig Maybe you can see the difference when using Rodimus. I like to shoot just shot to flying and ballon pigs, and see them slowly burn to death.

Anonymous

@sntrooper @optimuspig Sounds like the usefulness of the rounds tend to vary for each bot. Guess I’ll have see which are worth using then.

Anyway, thanks for the help.

Geli
    @geli

IMO, incendiary rounds are useful in that they continue to destroy a target, especially gold blocks. Most notable with DE, who would have destroyed them right off prior to his being nerfed.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@geli

That”s the theory anyway.

I run EGL with the incendiary rounds, and I don’t really see any sustained effect.

Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

If I have +45% Damage or Incendiary Rounds for Deadend. I will choose more damage. Though Incendiary Rounds works well for Deadend lots of stone blocks are left undamaged.

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

Is incendiary in the same slot with damage for DE

Anonymous

Incendiary rounds are great for getting lots of coins from eggbots. Acid and emp rounds too, for that matter. (Use the Goldbrick energonicon too, of course.)

Ever since the crates were introduced, I’ve been using eggbots to farm coins, and it’s really helped me generate the daily 750,000 needed to max out steel crate purchases. I spend maybe 10-15 gems per day this way, and I get back WAY more than that from the crates, so it seems like a good trade-off to me.

Anonymous

To elaborate a bit, when I use a bot with Fire/acid/emp rounds on an intercepted eggbot level, after the video double I’m getting at least 15,000 coins, and that’s only on the rare disappointing run. I get 40,000 regularly, I get 50,000 occasionally, and I probably average 25,000ish. Saves a LOT of time.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Characters with deadly accessory effects

Viewing 24 replies - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.