Character Bundles and Tokens cost variations

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Character Bundles and Tokens cost variations

• The gem character bundles variate from 500g to 1000g to 2000g to 5000g depending on how may gems you have. The real world money bundles that include characters variate from 6$ to 175$ Australian.

The Token currency has dropped in value and the character value has also dropped witch is why the prices are dropping & rising but not all prices are dropping. The Character unlocks vary from 1500T to 10000T. Character upgrades vary from 50T to 10000T. Acseseries vary from 100T to 5000T. Coins vary from 50T to 200T & spark varies from 200T to 1800T.The overpower  can variate from 8000T to 18000.

Thank you @pandaczar12 for the update.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Mine are always 5000 gems, and I don’t spend money on the game. Must be based on level or # of gems saved up.

moi
    @moifirst

I’m only interested in buying a new character with gems. Up till now I could buy them for 500 gems.
    I’m having about 2k of gems available. Does anyone know, what the correlation is between the number of gems you own and the amount of gems you have to pay to get a new character (+extras)?

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I have ~50k gems, level 892 with all characters, and all but 2 accessories. mine are always 5000 gems. I’d jump at 500 for a new character.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Does anyone know, what the correlation is between the number of gems you own and the amount of gems you have to pay to get a new character (+extras)?

Absolutely nothing. I have over 60k gems and got the 500 (Elita One) and 1000 (Sunstreaker) bundles and someone else said that they didn’t even have 500 gems but got the 2000 bundle.

moi
    @moifirst

@pandaczar12, @sntrooper
    Thanks for your answers. It looks like it is totally at random and just a matter of (bad) luck.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

I’m level 867, have all bots but one, and usually have between 1500-3000 gems at any given time.  I never spend actual money on the game, and my offers have been 1000 gems each time.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Character Bundles and Tokens cost variations

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.