Changes for Major Pecker Challenge

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Changes for Major Pecker Challenge

• Rovio just announced earlier that they are changing the daily challenges in the game. This could either make it better or worse in my opinion. What are your thoughts?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Nsu
    @nsar

Worse.  Maybe because it was unexpected, but first they made it harder, now its harder again. Starting to kind of suck.  JMO.

Grumble
    @grumble69

When I tried it last night, I only had 1 of 2 starts showing.  And after a few waves, it booted me back to the world screen.  I didn’t die.  Not sure what triggered it.

Nsu
    @nsar

The same thing happened to me yesterday and again today, play one level (though at start it says 2), got kicked out before I ran out of life, then it said had to pay 100 gems to play 👿.  Hopefully its just a glitch…..

h82loze
    @h82loze

What a change for the worse. Now you are forced to use gems to get all the rewards. 1 free entry that only lasts to round 8, which isn’t enough snouts to get the last 2 rewards. It was so much better before.

BeeBliss
    @blisscoy

I noticed they made the rewards easier to get now, but at the sacrifice of the second free challenge and limiting the game to 8 levels.  Boo.  Just trying to suck more gems from us.

BeeBliss
    @blisscoy

Actually, I just realized it isn’t just levels, it’s snouts.  I top out at around 150 in the challenge!

LSUTygah
    @lsutygah

As usual it’s just another money grab. I have not and will not spend a dime on this just like I have not and will not with angry birds 2.

Nsu
    @nsar

I really hoped they would put Major Pecker challenge back to the way it was, as well as maybe give more access to premium tickets for the upcoming event and new birds.  The challenges in the other AB games are much more gratifying to play, unclear why they are making this one such a waste of time.  Clearly the opinions of those of us that support the game both financially and in spirit do not matter, so I guess I will stop purchasing stuff in this game.  Assuming I continue to play it.  It is very disappointing they are taking the fun out of this game that was so enjoyable a few short weeks ago 😢

ToniG
    @tonig

Anything they do is intended to increase revenue and inevitably will make it worse for players. Major Pecker allows you 1/2 and you never, ever see 2/2

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Changes for Major Pecker Challenge

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.