change in goldbite accessories

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum change in goldbite accessories

• I was looking at the goldbite accessories I got from the recent going for gold event and both the top hat and monocle each says 5% (defense and cool down). I could have sworn originally each said 10%.  anybody else seeing this?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

You said the opposite. When those accessories were available a long time ago (but were removed later), they said +5%. When they were recently made available again, they were upgraded to +10%. Currently they are +10% for both, You shouldn’t be able to see them as +5%.

tek
    @teknovice

goldbitei just got them in the recent “go for gold” event. originally when i got them, they said 10%. now when i look at them, they both say 5%. was wondering if this is happening to anyone else.

Joel
    @joel687

I just got them in the event, too. Mine are showing 10%

IMG_0555.PNG

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@teknovice Well in my game I can see it as +10% just as @joel687 posted. I guess something is wrong with your game. BUT at the same time, your Top Hat shows +5% Defense while the new one is +10% Damage. I think you’re looking at the old accessories which was also +5% Defense instead of Damage.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

I had the Top Hat and Monocle accessories already before the event and originally they were 5 % defense and 5 % cooldown. After the event started they were updated to 10 % damage and 10 % cooldown. I think that you need to have at least the version 1.28.1.7 to see the change.

tek
    @teknovice

WTH? this is all sorts of screwed up!

I contacted rovio support and they said it was always 5%.

I’m running ver 1.28.2.0 on android

they already screwed me on the dark saber and gave it to ultimegatron and never gave me the option to get it for dark megatron like some other players had.

ED209
    @ed209

I got mine in this event and both are showing as 10% I am running iOS 10.3.2 and Verison 1.28.1.9

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Mine top hat is 10% attack too. I didn’t take the megatron sword because of this bug. I was afraid theg get it “fixed” and vanish from both bots.

Julia6
    @julia6

Really? I didn’t know that.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum change in goldbite accessories

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.