Challenger Witch

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Challenger Witch

• Hi all,
    I finally got “Challenger Witch” class from Arena special chest: its wording, on chart, will be fine, it fits my team strategy and improve my game plan.

On the other hand, after many test games (100? maybe more), nothing seems to function as described. My commonly used team consists of Chuck, Blues and Matilda.

– If Chuck and Blues attack, their hits heal the banner (why? bug #1)
    – When Matilda attacks for the first time, the healing effect stop being applied for the entire match by anyone of my birds (why? bug #2)
    – There is no game or class combination that let Challenger Witch to follow the written wording.

That class is really appealing but actually it has bugs that are making it useless.

What do you think?
    Which is the “correct” wording?
    Is it correctly functioning for someone?

Thanks
    Maxx

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Zhuge Liang
    @zhugeliang

@maxxmatt

Hi again maxx

I notice today they got a new update saying they’ve fixed some bugs and minor issues. Have you tried to update and play your game again?

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

I had the Challenger Witch for a while and I did find it to work incorrectly, essentially the wrong bird would trigger the heal effect.  I usually play Arena with the Elite Sea Dog, so this worked well for me since that was the bird that was getting the effect.

As @zhugeliang suggested, the recent update fixed this, and the Challenger Witch is now triggering her own heal effect.

However there is a lingering problem with whether the effect is active at all.  If I play Matilda with a different class during a session before switching to the Challenger Witch, the effect will not work at all and I’d need to exit the game and return to restore it.  Conversely, if I switch to another class after first playing with the Challenger Witch, the other class will continue to have the heal effect.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Challenger Witch

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.