Challenge runs crashing game!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge runs crashing game!

• Almost every time I run a Medic challenge today it freezes and crashes causing me to lose my charges. After using gems I’m feeling ripped off when the turn can’t be completed due to game instability but I lose it anyways! It has been fine until today and regular nodes seem to be just fine. Only the challenge runs crashing the game. Reinstalling the app did nothing to fix it. Rovio please help I’m going to miss out on Ratchet if I can’t play the challenge!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m actually getting lots of crashes, when I’m not in a challenge run. I’ve only crashed once during a challenge run over the first four days of play.

jotadeaa
    @jotadeaa

Sorry for being too late, but maybe it’s useful for someone else the next time something like this happens.
    After 3 sucesive crashes, I managed to fix this by clearing the app’s data and cache (with the app closed, of course). Then I open the game, played the intro level (like in a fresh install), and after 1 or 2 minutes, the app reprted it had to dowlaod updates, it restarted automatically, and voilà, I could finish the challenge.

rlc
    @rlcoone

Closing and restarting, clearing this and resetting that are all just band-aides. This problem needs to be fixed, we don’t need any more kluges that require the players to fix it, that’s what the developers are supposed to do.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge runs crashing game!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.