Cave combos

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cave combos

• Well, I’d like to do an inventory of the greatest combinations for each cave…
    First, please do only bird+bird+pig ally combos because there are non-Facebook users…
    Second, please propose one regular combination and one combination w/out LCs classes (paladin/thunderbird/bard/skulkers/sea dog) because we do not all have these classes.

Cave 1:
    Enemies: shamans, nature pigs, pigmies
    LC combo: paladin, princess, pigiana
    No LC combo: I don’t know… (I used samurai, princess, pigiana)

Cave 2:
    Enemies: pirates, knights, big pirates
    LC combo: useless
    No LC combo:wizard, spies, pigiana (Very Very Powerful)

Thank you for your future answers

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@zackvoyager — Have you looked through to older pages of this forum? There are lots of discussions on combo’s for many of the caves, and specific levels in each cave.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@zackvoyager I don’t think dividing you groups based on LCs is useful. The divide between players is mostly around whether they use the pig allies or whether they use birds from Facebook “friends”. And the strategies used for the cave boss can be very different from those used in the rest of the cave. I believe there are many threads devoted to particular cave bosses.

In terms of general cave strategies.
    It is a long time since I went through the early caves. I really don’t recall which bird combinations I used. My most common team for caves is Paladin, Bard and Pigiana. Pigiana sets his counterattack on the other 2 birds. Princess can be used instead of Bard. She forces enemy pigs to attack Paladin – who of course counters. I also used Samurai and Druid in similar combinations.

When blue and yellow birds became strong enough, I started using them in the caves. My favourite combination is Rainbird and Marksmen (with BEEP set) with either Prince Porky or Pigiana. Again Pigiana sets his counterattack on the other birds. If your weapons are at the right level this is a good approach for battles with ninjas. If I take Porky with this combination, then I usually plan to give a chilli to Rainbird, to gain bonuses from Marksmen’s volley attack.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cave combos

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.