Cave 9-5 dissected [L70-M42]

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cave 9-5 dissected [L70-M42]

• problems creating new threads :-(
    read below, sorry for possibile multiple threads/posts.

I try here to add as many details as I can to this argument for a mutual reasoning exchange about Snoutlings farming optimization. If useful, feel free to link this topic to the mastery / general tips threads sticked in this forum.

TEAM
    – Skulkers L70/M38
    – McCool L68/M44
    – Rainbird L70/M49
    Total healing power (each round) ~2700

PIGS HORDE
    L36 mean combined total damage ~1800-2000

INGAME AWARNESS
    Very Low.
    Only 3 moves needed:
    – Drag Skulkers on McCool,
    – Tap on McCool,
    – Tap on Rainbird.
    Wait for your turn again
    Repeat it ad libitum

TIME CONSUMPTION

A lot. You can play this routine as much as you can before starting being gripped by stomach crunches and eyes vortex rolling while being kicked by other psychedelic nonsensensical issues. :-) The only drawback I found of this routine consist on It being extraordinarily boring.

ACTION TIPS

Kill the boss of the first wave to avoid enemies comeback that could possibly require your consciounseness and then start kicking enemies ONLY with secondary skulkers ability. You’ll stabilize the opponents’ horde at 7 enemies killing them so slowly that they could not recover bit They can’t kill you. They will not be a treat for your birds in any case because rainbird will heal for almost all’ their combined damages each round. Playing this wave this way, you’ll bè stuck at it almost forever, adding tons of snoutlings each round. No further waves needed, the first one is enough for any Snoutlings daily farming and storing.

SNOUTLINGS/MINUTE RATE

@burbman
    rises an insightful question in my previous thread. While the MouthPool farming has an HIGH AWARNESS of the INGAME dynamics, this time you could almost cover the screen and repeat the moves without thing anything related to play the stage. 14-16 Snoutlings EVERY Attack round is the prize . After reaching ~5000 Snoutlings during the first wave you could easily quit the game and repeat it 12 hours later. If you want something not boring, play the MouthPool my way, otherwise, this cave ad described. It’s up to you.

IMHO, this routine is the most effective actually playable without auto-play and, in the end, it resembles autoplaying very much because of the “blind” moves you can simply repeat forever without fearing ti serve your birds being casually killed.

Enjoy.
    Maxx

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

I try here to add as many details as I can to this argument for a mutual reasoning exchange about Snoutlings farming optimization. If useful, feel free to link this argument to the mastery / general tips threads skicked in this forum.

TEAM
    – Skulkers L70/M38
    – McCool L68/M44
    – Rainbird L70/M49

INGAME AWARNESS
    Very Low.
    Only 3 moves:
    – Drag Skulkers on McCool,
    – Tap on McCool,
    – Tap on Rainbird.
    Wait for your turn again
    Repeat it ad libitum

TIME CONSUMPTION
    As much as you can before starting being gripped by stomach crunches and eyes vortex rolling while being kicked by other psychedelic nonsensensical issues. :-) The only drawback I found of this routine consist on It being extraordinarily boring.

Kill the boss of the first wave to avoid things that could possibly requie your consciounseness and then start kicking enemies ONLY with secondary skulkers ability. You’ll stabilize the opponents’ horde at 7 enemies killing them so slowly that they could not recover bit They can’t kill you. They will not be a treat for your birds in any case because rainbird will heal for almost all’ their combined damages each round. Playing this wave this way, you’ll bè stuck at it almost forever, adding tons of snoutlings each round. No further waves needed, the first one is enough for any Snoutlings daily farming and storing.

SNOUTLINGS/MINUTE RATE

@burbman
    rises an insightful question in my previous thread. While the MouthPool farming has an HIGH AWARNESS of the INGAME dynamics, this time you could almost cover the screening and repeat the moves without thing anything related to play the stage. 14-16 Snoutlings EVERY Attack round is the prize . After reaching ~5000 Snoutlings during the first wave you could easily quit the game and repeat it 12 hours later. If you want something not boring, play the MouthPool my way, otherwise, this cave ad described. It’s up to you.

IMHO, this routine is the most effective actually playable without auto-play and, in the end, it resembles autoplaying very much because of the “blind” moves you can simply repeat forever without fearing ti serve your birds being casually killed.

Enjoy.
    Maxx

burbman
    @burbman

Or, just autoplay the same level with rainbird and your favorite bomb class equipped with the pickpocket set, and actually touch your device only about every two to three minutes with a similar payout over time.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@burbman, your idea and mine aren’t mutual esclusive. Mine could be played once or twice a day, according to your personal daily freetime; yours, well… anytime you don’t need you smartphone for other porpouses. :-)

The big difference between things is that the payout of these two methods is not the same, at all. Mine concentrate effort in a single match for massive snoutlings farming (14-16 snoutlings each hit with 100℅ rate). Yours diluite the effort for a minor single stealing effect (from 1 to 10 snoutlings with a ~33% rate).

If you hit 1000 times with my methods you’ll gain 15000 snoutlings for sure, if you hit that much with yours you gain an average of 600 snoutlings. This result are actually came from a comparative test done during these days. An entire order of difference.

Over the time, you can achieve similar result but this “over the time window” is extremely long, in the end, don’t you?

MaxxMatt

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cave 9-5 dissected [L70-M42]

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.