Cave 12 , Battle 10 Boss

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cave 12 , Battle 10 Boss

• For players would haven’t Reach this part of Cave yet , this is the Boss for that Cave. Currently , I’m at Level 39 , so I don’t know how much Energy or Attack Damage this boss would do in Level 40 or 41.

http://tinypic.com/r/53p9h2/8

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 45 total)
  • Replies
  • TomC
    @tomc

The Boss should be fixed at Level 39.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@tinostar11 @tomc — Any suggested strategy for getting 3*? I got 2* on my first try, but ended up using tons of potions: about 2 hot veggie cakes per attack, plus healing potions.

fangston
    @fangston

@mvnla2 – I got 3 stars in the following way: Used prince piggy, tricksters and capt’n. Once the battle started, used veggy cakes to make piggy kill the small ghost and remove it. From the 2nd turn on, always used tricksters rage shot to do damage and freeze the boss. piggy and capt’n increased his attack level every 3 turns, and attack in the rest. Cost me ~30 veggy cakes and a few healing potions, but got 36799 points and 3 stars.

abirds954
    @abirds954

Knight, Rogues, Druid

Knight gets the attack every two turns and casts his defense on himself to reduce damage by 55%, or around 900. Boss is healed by 1,800 (200% of damage dealt) but with Cupcake on Knight, boss also takes 900. So the net gain for the boss is 900 restored every two turns. With Knight attacking once every two turns and repeat damage from Druid and Rogues, you should be doing in the neighborhood of 3,000 damage every two turns, minus the 900 restored from the boss’ attack. Heal and dispose of the stupid extra ghost when necessary. Use Rage Chili for whatever you want; all three would be useful in specific cases.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@mvnla2 The 3-star strategy is Paladin, Druid and Prince Porky. Use the Rage Chili on Prince Porky to get rid of the ghost a.s.a.p., after that – attack, defend and heal. I got 3 stars this way and not a single potion was used.

heaven kid
    @heavenkid

You don’t need to use rage chili, prince porky normal attack can kill un-deads.

Victor
    @victor

@mighty-red-1 Dude, that’s a horrible strategy. Don’t know which level your birds are but at level 38 that strategy doesn’t do enough damage to counteract the healing that the boss does.

abirds954
    @abirds954

@mighty-red-1 @victor Yeah I gotta agree with Victor. With that strategy, the boss is healing for >2,000 every two turns. And how much health does your Prince Porky have? Mine would die from one boss attack by a lot.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@victor @abirds954 My Paladin was equipped with the Protector’s Aura set and my Druid managed to keep her vines wrapped around the boss most of the time so the total damage was more than the boss can heal. The fact that Paladin’s Devotion lasts 3 turns also proved useful when the same character is targeted 2 times in a row. And let’s not forget that enemies are also affected by the cave’s effect.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I think @mighty-red-1 is level 41, and his birds are all pretty high also, like 10?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@mvnla2 I’m level 41, the levels of my classes are either 7 or 8, I have all 30 legendaries, their levels vary from 29 to 41.

bouboule
    @bouboule

I tested with my birds the technique of @mighty-red-1, it works well, it requires a bit of time but it’s 100% safe.
    So my birds are level 38, Paladin is mastery level 7 and druid 6, I use level 33 set items (sweet and protector’s aura) except the steel wall which is level 37. Prince piggy is level 39 and is super weak

Here are the numbers :
    Paladin take the hits (roughly 900 HP), so the boss regens about 1800HP every two turns.
    Prince piggy attacks once per turn, dealing about 750HP in two turns
    Paladin attacks once (650HP), and if the boss targets the same bird than previously, Paladin attacks twice.
    Add the arena effect and the boss globally regens 50HP

BUT
    – Prince Piggy and Paladin get critical hits
    – When the boss targets the same bird, Paladin attacks twice
    – When the rage chili is filled, Mathilda heals everybody in one turn and so can attack once, so the both will take roughly per turn 500HP during three turns
    – When Paladin gets a critical hit, it regens enough so that Druid needs to heal only once and so can attack once.
    – You can also use the rage chili to hit hard with Red if he has lots of HP left.

So the boss is dying, slowly, but nothing bad can happen to you and the small ghost will give you enough points to get 3 stars as long as you finish with your birds healed.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I’ve found this much harder to 3* than any other level in caves 12 & 13. Think I will have to get my birds to level 10 before I try this again. I tried Prince Porky with Paladin and Druid, and also a team of Paladin (level 10), Princess and Sea Dog, but still only got 2*.

angryde
    @angryde

@mvnla2. I’m on 905 stars and the 12-10 boss is my only blemish. Like you, I’ve not been able to manage more than 2x stars. I used a (41)-10-8-7 combo with Tricksters stunning every round and, yeah, still no dice. The only damage I sustained was from the cave itself. Perplexing!

bouboule
    @bouboule

The boss is too long to kill, you won’t get more than 3000 points from it. Just use prince porky to annihilate the small ghost, it will give u 4000pts instead of 1000, putting you to 3 stars if your birds are fully healed at the end.
    Just choose two other birds you like that will be able to progressively kill the big dude and sustain its attacks (protect prince porky)
    Paladin+druid worked for me as explained 2 posts above.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@bouboule — Thanks! Guess you really need Prince Porky. Not sure my Paladin and Druid are high enough yet.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Since this is a battle of brutality and potions you can only 3 star it take out Nom Nom quickly. I tried all of the suggested combinations and got 2 stars. I got three stars using Paladin for strength and healing, Rogues for cupcake trap and Wizzard. I use the chilli on Wizzard. You do more damage and you can ignore the ghost. It also helps to heal. Worth a try.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Bubbley — What level were you and your birds at? What set items did you have?

burbman
    @burbman

The key to three stars as mentioned by @bouboule earlier is to weaken the ghost pig with a hit from paladin, then use rage chili on Prince Porky first round to remove him from the battle permanently. Then slowly but surely wear down the big guy, and use potions in the final few rounds to make sure all three bird/pigs survive with full health. be careful not to let health drop so low that cave effects wipe out a bird as you go, and good luck!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Burbman, @bouboule — Did you use Porky’s Tit for Tat?

@Burbman
    What level were your birds?

burbman
    @burbman

Paladin was 41/9 with an older grand slam set
    Druid was 41/8 with a perfect balance set
    Didn’t check Prince Porky. I did use the Tit for Tat, but that might have been one of the rounds red got too weak and the cave got him.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@mvnla2 mine were level 9 borrowed Wizzard 10 with lightening set. Paladin had dragon scale which was a mistake I meant to arm with steel wall set. Rogues had beep. None of my sets are new. Nom Nom aimed 2016 at my Paladin but Cupcake reduced his healing to only 100%. Using chili on Chuck caused more damage than stunning with Rogues. He was finished off soon enough to give me 3 stars.

bouboule
    @bouboule

@mvnla2 : I sometimes used Tit for Tat, but be careful and use it at the right time or it would be counter-productive. Basically I used it only right after the big dude hit (so that you take more damage only once), when my Chili was filled up to hit harder with Paladin super strike. I used for about half my chilis, the other half was used to heal everybody with Mathilda.
    But honestly you can play without it, it’s complicated and risky to win just a few turns that won’t give you more points.

angryde
    @angryde

@mvnla2. Have you managed 3x stars on 12-10 yet..!? I STILL can’t do it!! I’ve tried every combination I can think of… every strategy. What am I doing wrong!?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@angryde — Nope, not yet. I’m waiting until some of my birds are at a higher mastery level. Also didn’t want to spend a fortune on potions until event started. But so far, the event doesn’t seem very difficult.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cave 12 , Battle 10 Boss

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.