Cave 11

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cave 11

Viewing 18 replies - 26 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@mighty-red-1 — What a difference a day or two and a level in your birds makes! Got through cave 11-9 today without using that many potions. The big difference is that my Samurai and Rainbird are both now level 6, and I was able to borrow a level 6 druid. The other day I think the underpowered Cannoneer was the only choice I had, and my birds were level 5.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@partshade — For the levels with pigs (3,4,7,8) I went with my standard combo of Paladin, Sea Dog and Princess.

Anonymous

Thanks @mvnla2 but that combo is already there.

abirds954
    @abirds954

11-9 is absolutely garbage. Fight after fight with damage caps, and then a wave with TWO shoguns? I understand difficulty but this goes against Rovio’s “There is a trick to every fight” line. Bring classes that do low damage OH WAIT now those birds are useless.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@abirds954 — For cave 11-9, see @mighty-red-1’s comment.

Cave 11

Also see my comment at the top of the page. The difficulty of 11-9 depends a lot on what your experience level is and the mastery level of your birds, not to mention the one you borrow. You may need to level-up the mastery level of your birds. I think you are better off with a lower experience level, and a higher mastery level.
    Good Luck.
    I don’t remember the 2 shoguns. The next time you try, you might get a different combination of opponents.

abirds954
    @abirds954

@mvnla2 Yeah thanks, I lost the battle in the middle of a conference call at work–the nerve of work to interfere with Epic! I’m level 37, between 5-7 mastery on all classes. The shogun thing just took the wind out of my sails completely. I was cruising and then saw them and realized “Oh, I can’t damage them at all.” Fingers crossed for a different wave next time.

Edit; I may just wait until the event ends and I get the 6,000 mastery to all classes. Should have every class level up from that!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@abirds954 — I sure hope it was a conference call you weren’t supposed to be paying attention to, and that you were on mute when you let loose with a few explitives! It sounds like you were in a similar situation to me the first time I tried; however, I couldn’t even get past the first level. It really helped to have all my birds at level 6, and the borrowed bird at level 6 or higher.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@MVNLA2, @tasslehoff, @mighty-red-1, @partshade :

As you I bad adventure with this cave 11.
    I am at present for the level 6 (5 first ones in 3 stars) and I admit to you that the Master Ninja and Shogun make me crazy.

To list you what I have:
    – Level 37
    – The majority of my characters are rank 6, very few 5, some 7 and 8 and the paladin 9
    – I have only 4 friends FB : 3 at 37 and 1 at 50.
    – I possess only 2 set of items : Titan of Red and Sugar of Bomb.

Would you have tips on which composition to choose ?
    And once in the fight which strategy / combo to use ?

Thank you in advance.

Tasslehoff
    @tasslehoff

Samurai + Druid + Rainbird propably best combo

I was used Defensive Formation from samurai alot. To keep birds alive. Heal from Druid and slow dmg from Rainbird thats pretty much all.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Ok but if, in the same level, I fight Master Ninja (less damage) and Shogun (high damage), how can I win ?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@GrimJow — You can use a chili on Samurai to get a high amount of damage. You may need to use several hot veggie cakes to get enough chili’s.
    Are your facebook friends people you know well enough to ask them to equip their birds for cave 6?

Anonymous

@grimmjow I would use Samurai Druid and Cannonear. I don’t recommend Chuck or Blues because in my luck they always seem to get knocked out in the first 2 rounds. What you would want to do with the Master Ninja and Shogun is focus on the Master Ninja first and when the chili is full use it on Red and make sure that he will hit the Shogun. If Red can’t hit the Shogun then use it on Bomb. This way he hits everyone without dodge. Never use chili on Druid because you need it for Red and Bomb so when you need healing just use potions. Also when the Shogun casts Way Of The Pig use Samurais shields every round until the effect is over. Hope this helps!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@MVNLA2, @Partshade :

Hello,

Thank you for your answers. This night I managed to make all the levels in 3 stars. I have only 10 (boss), if you have suggestions.

Concerning friends FB, it is the game which proposes randomly birds as they are at present equipped ? Thus if I ask them to equip them in a way, they will be me propose like that ?

You 2 I have you as a friend ?

In any case this night, I went out with these compositions there:
    Samurai – Druid – Rogue
    Rainbird – Cannoner – Rogue

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@GrimmJow — I forget who you are on FB, so you could be my friend. I think you would know. If not, send me a friend’s request on ABN, and I’ll send you my FB info.
    I believe that the game picks a “random” bird from your nest as they currently appear to show to your friends to borrow.

Anonymous

@grimmjow You can try some of the combos on my list on the previous page but other than that I can’t help because I haven’t made it to level 10 yet.

CalvinJJ2009
    @calvinjj2009

In case you’re reading this and don’t have the luxury of massive level and mastery. Before you waste a friends bird send a scout team ready for ninjas and see how far you go without any help. Just send your two birds you have ready for ninjas and you will surely see which friends bird is needed

DonSleza4e
    @donsleza4e

i used this great combo for 11-9
    chuck-rainbird, matilda-druid, blues-skulkers

1st turn is Chili on chuck, then blues on matilda (everyone is rooted now with awesome damage tick), and matilda on any target
    2nd turn is chuck’s aoe, matilda is healing, blues on chuck
    if too bad – chuck also can heal

when Segun comes into the fight – blues will deal with him easy

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cave 11

Viewing 18 replies - 26 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.