Carnival Tournament Crashes

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Carnival Tournament Crashes

• This tournament keeps crashing while I’m in the middle of a level. It’s done it 7 times this morning. Anyone else having this problem?

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
  • Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

I am having this problem as well..

Ragnar
    @ragnar

And me. Noticed it several hours ago, on level 2. I’m finding now that it’s sporadic.

Alan
    @alan-leon-wautier

Do you have the new V1.3 game upgrade? You might try re-installing the prior version, it seems more stable. Careful though, make sure you’re linked to FB or you’ll lose progress..ouchhh! :)

Barry Williams
    @barry-williams

Hi Alan, I have this version, Angry Birds Friends 2.3.0.7 . How do I upgrade?

Barry Williams
    @barry-williams

Mine has been crashing for nearly a week. Every time I go to used a Power Up it says “Pigs Causing Havoc…..” Have emailed Customer Support twice, first time nearly a week ago and still no response.

Daniel Grimard
    @daniel-grimard

Me too crashes

Bosenkrieg
    @bosenkrieg

Playing on my iPad. This new version of ABF has crashed six times in the last 30 minutes. Anybody know how to complain to Rovio.

Jkhab69
    @jkhab69

For mine, ipad, like many others, it keeps crashing on level 2. The good news is, I’m saving powerups because I’m done. With one to one and a half minutes start time, long load times for each level, and a minimum 20 second pause on the brag screen if I beat someone (and I dont brag so why do I need it?), it’s become more frustrating than fun.

Matte Thew
    @matte-thew

Angrybirds tournament just updated and now it keeps crashing on my ipad2, alot…

Ktwirls
    @ktwirls

Mine keeps crashing on iPad right in the middle when I know I’m about to beat my score! So frustrating, I hope they fix this soon. ill be pissed if I lose my diamond status since I can’t play

Alan
    @alan-leon-wautier

@barry-williams, Depending on your platform the new “V2.1.3.” may already been auto-dowmloaded. Click on the cog-wheel in game login, then “info”.. your version is listed. However,lots ppl are complaining of crashes while playing w/new update. I use Kindlefire hdx via amazon app and been lucky so far. Lets hope Rovio addresses the issue soon, but I wouldnt hold my breath.. :)

Squeakie
    @barb-lowe

I am able to easily replicate the crashes on 1 and 2. Unfortunately these were strategies on the prior version that got my high score. iPad user. Very annoying. My sling doesn’t change when I get back in but I have lost many boosters.

Furybirddie
    @azeman100

Yes, same exact problem here here–on my iPad Air and iPhone 6+. AB has completely wiped out my scores/progress TWICE on my iPad, and demoted me from gold to silver when I (struggled!) to play via FaceBook.

Rovio–you’re taking all fun out of your games!

angindnix
    @roswpell

Haven’t been able to play a game today. Keeps crashing..

Ragnar
    @ragnar

Has anyone on iPad been able to play today. I haven’t. Can’t get into any level, or even see league status. Crashes immediately.
    Or know if Rovio has been contacted?

I can contact Rovio if someone provides me with their contact (I should know by now, but don’t).

Thanks!

angindnix
    @roswpell

Unable to play on iPad today. Keeps crashing.
    Update.
    It worked this morning. What about all the wingman I lost during the crash?
    Update.
    Back to crashing. It started when Rovio did the scheduled update 2 days ago,

Mythos
    @mythos

I have 2 iPad’s, and I cannot start AB Friends on either of them. Only works on Facebook/PC

Mozzi
    @mozzi

I haven’t been able to play the latest tournament at all! It loads then just as I press a button to play a level it crashes. This started happening when the last tournament started. I’ve uninstalled/reinstalled lots of times, rebooted/hard rebooted lots of times, done all the updates and still nothing. Is this just an iPad thing? Are my Angry Birds Friends days over??

Dottie Ray
    @dottie-ray

Mine keeps crashing too! It has been for 3 days… ?

ubermom
    @ubermom

Haven’t even been able to log in the last two days… Kicks me off at the last minute. Does anyone know how to reset as advised? I don’t see this option anywhere & the last time I had problems, I deleted & re-downloaded the app but lost all my coins & slingshots I’d purchased… I’m afraid to try this route again for fear of the same results…

Grits
    @grits1

Alan are you speaking of a cog wheel on the ABF Tournament? Mine crashes before I ever get to that screen. This started happening this a.m.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Carnival Tournament Crashes

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.