Can't see all fb friends

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Can't see all fb friends

• I have about 30 facebook friends but i can see only 25 of them on friends list so i can’t sent gifts to all and i can’t see all the scores. I have already sent a request to Rovio but i did not get an answed yet. Can anyone help me to fix this?..

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Alan
    @alan-leon-wautier

@euge1, if your using mobile the gift inbox looks and works different than on PC and it doesnt always send gifts to all your friends. For collecting you may want use PC its safer and if you use a keyboard recorder it’s faster and a heck of lot easier :)

Euge1
    @euge1

@alan-leon-wautier i am using an androit tablet and to be sure that i am sending gifts to all abf friends i search the list alphabetically, but is difficult (i have a friend whose name is on chinese or something like that and i do not know how to find him on the list so i wait to send me a gift and then i send back)

Alan
    @alan-leon-wautier

I would look for him in your FB freinds list and send FR and if you want instant message too. mobile inbox dontt always send all your gifts eventhough it may seem to, so when possible use a PC to send gifts,the inbox lets you select 10 friend by clicking box and push send. Its alot faster and less work.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Can't see all fb friends

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.