Can't log into FB with new account

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Can't log into FB with new account

• Im sure if anyone can help but I’m unable to connect AB2 to facebook with new fb my account.

AB2 will bring up the FB login window but after I enter my information, it says “login failed”. I checked on the FB side and AB2 shows listed in the app section. I tried removing ab2 on the FB side and trying to log in again but I get the same “failed” message

The problem maybe that I used to connect to my other FB account but now that FB account has been deleted so I need to connect to my new one. Ive contacted Ravio but have only received one email in two weeks…he suggested “Please try to uninstall the Facebook application on the device and to try to log into Facebook from the game.” I use an android and you can’t uninstall the FB app. Besides, I’ve never even logged into using the app, only a browser

Any help is appreciated

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Replies
  • desperados
    @desperados

Sorry to hear that triph0p,maybe you could try using bluestacks and installing ab2 in it on your pc and try to connect to your new fb account and after that check your game again in your other device.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Can't log into FB with new account

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.