Can't connect to acid storm event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Can't connect to acid storm event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 103 total)
  • Replies
  • OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

I played this morning before work on my iPad….then from lunch to now it isn’t. :-(

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@angela-hershey go to their website and log in. I use my Facebook account to do so. Go to support, pick ABT and follow the steps. You will be lucky to hear from them next week except a confirmation of receiving your ticket. Since the support team only works 4 days during the week, don’t waste your time anticipating a reply soon.

@aliaspbj
    wasn’t that earlier in the day though? I think the .7 was there while I played this morning but unless you are looking for it, the brief period it’s shown doesn’t really bring any notice.

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

@deszaras – thank you for the instructions and level setting what I should expect.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

@deszaras I just thought it was different when I couldn’t connect this afternoon. I played earlier in the day and it was fine, but did not notice what software version I was playing.

starscream
    @starscream

Also, it seems like the connection problem may only be affecting Apple IOS systems, but that is just the impression I am getting from the posts I’ve read.

Nope. I’m on Android and it’s out as well.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I never had any problems connecting. Android.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@aliaspbj it was fine for me too this morning until noon and when I got home right after 3, it didn’t work. I don’t get why they’d put out a software push on this last day and I didn’t notice the version. if it happened while I was gone I should have at least seen something about “decompressing files” and didn’t see it.

nykki
    @diamond72

It’s nearly 6pm my time, hasn’t worked since about 2pm. Still not working now. My software is up to date and there is no update in my apps. Event has ended for the day and I can’t even see my score. I really hope they will do something to appease all the players that were basically locked out of the game with connection mess. Either extended the competition or award people the character. Especially for people who were close to the 5000 tokens needed.

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

@deszaras – I got my ticket submitted….doesn’t help my frustration though lol. This really is maddening!

TriPolar
    @tripolar

To all…
    Just an FYI but it seems Rovio has rolled the scores back about 9.5hours… that would be 11am (Est)… so there is something definitely going on with their servers… last time something happened close to this scale was the event in C-Minor where they reran the event for a couple of extra days…

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

Interesting. I shall continue to try and open the game every so often. Thank you for sharing.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@angela-hershey I’m glad you got it done but I understand your frustration.

@tripolar
    thanks for the update of what might be happening. I’ve been so frustrated with this event I’m not sure I’d want it extended. I was on top of the leaderboard before things messed up but if they start it up again it’ll be chaos.

TriPolar
    @tripolar

@angela-hershey
    Not a problem…
    I also forgot to mention, when they did the rerunning of the event they allowed the tokens to be carried over!!

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

Just like politics it will be interesting to see how this plays out….no pun intended….well ok, maybe the pun was intended. ;-)

TriPolar
    @tripolar

@deszaras I understand completely!! I just don’t want to see anyone else get burnt like I did by spending the tokens on coins just for the sake of spending them…
    In typical Rovio fashion, the encore was not announced right away and was just a day or two before it started… so hold tight until we see what they will do… but be sure to file those support tickets!!!
    Strength in numbers and voices!!!
    If you were playing to help you child/children to get the bot and accessories, I’d say to put that in as well. Children make the world go around!

TriPolar
    @tripolar

@angela-hershey funny, very true tho!!

I also forgot to note…it is around 7am on Saturday in Finland right now… I’m pretty sure that they wouldn’t have a full staff in until Monday. This is just my thoughts about their business hours and practices based on events in the past!
    So we might not hear anything until then, unless they release a statement through the nest or call people in!

nykki
    @diamond72

Yes..how do you file a ticket thing

OptimusPrimeTime
    @angela-hershey

@TriPolar – oh my goodness….gotta love technology. How’s Finland? I’m in Nebraska USA :-)

Gary McLeod
    @gary-mcleod

Same here. I have Samsung Android 6. It just spins and when I click on it ” Error no Internet connection, try again later”. But the regular play is fine and of course I have internet connection. I’m wondering if the Challenge is on a separate server
    which has gone down? If I lose my points for acid storm I will be {Admin Edit} peeved!

Docblaq
    @docblaq

I’m with you !!!! I was on top of my board and only needed 300 tokens to win Acid Storm….very irritated

Donivb
    @donivb

It is about 2 thanks. I need 300 more tokens to hit 5000. Not a good time to have a problem

Keefe Kriskovich
    @keefe-kriskovich

Mine doesn’t work either, it’d be great to finish getting the accessories.

jotadeaa
    @jotadeaa

@gpaco and everyone else
    I’m doing the same question myself… Let’s say they give us an extra day… ok, good. But what about the current positions in the board?? And the gems many of us invested??
    How are they to solve this??!!

CrazyAfrican
    @crazyafrican

I agree with everyone, this is very frustrating.
    On a side note, I had a question. I use a Samsung S6 to play this game. I find the game freezes on me, especially during the event, I have to shutdown and restart but I lose my event token/battery, hence I don’t get as many turns. If anyone has experienced this, I would appreciate any advice on what I can do to solve it. Thanks

CrazyAfrican
    @crazyafrican

@PBJ
    I am using a Samsung S6 and am also having a connection issue. It’s not limited to Apple iOS

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Can't connect to acid storm event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.