Can you revert to an earlier save file?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Can you revert to an earlier save file?

• Anyone know if there is a way to revert to an earlier save file?

Twice in the dojo I’ve accidentally hit the wrong button and spent LC when I didn’t mean to. It only cost me 15 LC the first time, but the second time it cost me 75 LC. It isn’t hard to miss the button when you are dead tired or just waking up. I use an iPad and my knuckle accidentally touched the button below the intended button. Immediately aborting the program and turning off the device never works. I just contacted Rovio and will let you know if they can tell me how to revert to an earlier save file.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Unless you have a previous copy saved, then no.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Thanks for your quick reply. Too bad Rovio doesn’t do something like make a toggle switch in the preference settings where you can make it ask you to confirm a purchase when spending LC. Rovio updated the game to prevent people from accidentally recycling set items by adding a confirm button. Hopefully enough people also let Rovio know about this issue because I’m sure a lot of other people have accidentally spent LC on training when they didn’t mean to.

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

@killerkea Same thing has happened to me, including accidentally reviving birds – which almost NEVER makes sense. There is a real, non-trivial cost to Lucky Coins.

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

@killerkea By the way, there used to be a way to do it. You could save your progress under a new account** each time. That created other problems with synchronization and the synchronization fix (which also can cause the severe reset-to zero) eliminated the possibility of saving your status periodically under new rovio accounts.

**I own several domains so I can make as many email addresses as I like.

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

@killerkea – Sorry to keep posting, but after the smurf to zero episode, It just happened again! Not to zero, but while upgrading like crazy, my game reset to the starting condition for today. Perhaps there is a way you can force the game to crash! I think in my case it is because I had the game open on two devices.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Can you revert to an earlier save file?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.