Call in 15 Energon Airstrikes Quest

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Call in 15 Energon Airstrikes Quest

• The new Quest says to “Collect Energon and call in Energon Airstrikes during Events”. So far I’ve called in airstrikes with the “Strikebot” when my Energon meter had only 1 Energon cube, as well as it being full with 3 Energon Cubes. So far, none of my airstrikes have been counted towards the Quest. It says during an Event, so I’m curious as to if I was supposed to do these during the Thanksgiving Challenge, or if its any node that this should work in. I have completed the Thanksgiving Challenge and therefore cannot test this on if it works in a Thanksgiving Challenge Event or if it there is some other form of attack I need to take. Otherwise I’ve tried Airstrikes on 10 different areas, and so far I still have 0/15.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • TNTitan
    @tntitan

I completed the quest with Strikebot (the first energonicon) in two events (just normal levels). I had problems with the “scramble yourself” quest not registering my progress, but all others have worked fine.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Just played a node with Strikebot and it gave me credit for the air strikes. You have to be connected to the net for it.

Smokescreen
    @smokescreen

I was connected to the net as well as being connected to Facebook. For whatever reason it just didn’t want to credit me with it. Guess I’ll continue to try to make it work.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Call in 15 Energon Airstrikes Quest

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.