Cactus Pig- not the sharpest event

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Cactus Pig- not the sharpest event

• Wow. Just wow. This Monster Pig Event has quite a few flaws that wreck the enjoyment of the game, such as golden (“rare” in this case) items being rewarded to players who score poorly on the leaderboard [20,000-50,000], and the “original”, weaker items being reward to the players who work hard and top the leaderboard. The Monster Pig Log also has trouble “remembering” the MP you previously fought in the event, such as just today it forgot to add the normal Lvl 1 Cactus Pig and accidently told me I fought a Lvl 10 Super Cactus Pig, which is wrong since I fought a Lvl one one (?). Lastly, the Monster Pig itself simply reuses sprites (the character’s graphical display, such as eyes, mouths, or accessories) from the Cactus Knight from Angry Birds Epic, the helmet and “sword” (the potted plant cactus is actually a cute idea) instead of the Pig being placed in a cactus body/suit like Tree Pig. I’m not mad if you guys are wondering, just slightly disappointed to see Monster Pig events going downhill lately…..

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • micho
    @vmicho

Well. I’m going for the pirate piggy at least. That’s the one I don’t have.
    At least I don’t need to be on the game 2h per day this time :D

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Hi guys,back again!
    Lol cactus pig will be a piece of cake to me….since I got the ship hull in first try…..lol

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

The Super Frankenstein pigs have arrived already, 6 days before the event ends. I guess this wasn’t suppose to happen? (event started on Monday instead of Friday) They will be at a very high level at the end of this event, glad I have the ship bow from last event :))

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Ale ready arrived?better login and have some chill

TomT
    @tomt

@deindiaan

Well, X’mas came early.

justpast40
    @justpast40

@deindiaan, I too was really surprised to see a help Frankenstein Pig last night. I’ve been playing since Worldwide release & there have been a few times I’ve seen the Super Pigs appear more than 3 days before the Event ended, but I don’t remember whether it was when the Events were longer than the 10 days we’ve been having. Like you, I have the Frankenstein Bow (I have for both iPad & iPhone after “splurging” on the $7.99 Sale package,) so I should be able to get some really nice Help points in a few days when they’re worth 600+ with MVP points.

GL

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@justpast40

I also bought the Frankenstein bow, wel spend 8 euro i may say :). Currentley around place 50 in the monster event, and I guess the last days I will get a lot more points with the bow :)

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

OK, so since I made this post, many of the ongoing issues in the event have been resolved. Still, the early “guest” Monster Pig (Frankenstein Pig) remains a mystery

SumoBro
    @sumobro

I haven’t played Fight! in a while (and started back up for this event), so pardon me if this is a commonly known thing. Is there supposed to be a “guest” pig? I’ve noticed that the Super Frankenstein Pig has a ton more health and power, and gives a ton more event points. Does a “guest” appear every monster pig event?

Also, what is the Frankenstein Bow? Was it a limited time IAP?

TomT
    @tomt

@sumobro

Yup, Frank pig was the monster from previous event. So in the next monster pig event, Cactus Pig will show up as “guest”.

and guests usually have crazy life and defence and attack, and way higher reward points.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

“Also, what is the Frankenstein Bow? Was it a limited time IAP?:”

It is the special ship bow from last event, gives you attack x3. You could buy it for 8 euro/dollar or could obtain it from the slot.Every event has his own special items, mast, ship and bow. If you look at the slot prices you’ll find them in de top.

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@tomt @deindiaan

Thanks. What’s the highest level monster pig you’ve encountered in this event? I faced a level 39 Super Cactus Pig when I was asked to help someone. I think that if you encountered a Frankenstein Pig that high, you’d probably end up in the top 100 or something.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@sumobro the highest Monster Pig level I have encountered in any event was a level 100 [the numbers were evens scrunched up] Minion Pig back in April, and that gives you about 500-1000 points a piece if you beat it

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Er…..I simply forgot which is my strongest…

@rowdypup
    I have ever seen somebody with a minion pig which has level 139…

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@rowdypup

Wow… that is a lot of points. I must say, the Frankenstein Pigs have been boosting my points greatly. I’ve almost got all of the event prizes.

I don’t have any pig fighters, so I’m trying to get one this event. Is there anything special about the pigs you can win this event? Either way, I’m in the runnings for a pirate pig. What pigs are you guys trying to get?

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@sumobro These Pigs you can obtain from the event are much easier to obtain than collecting 20 gems for a small chance of pig-tory at Mighty Eagle’s slot. I have the Minion (2), Pirate (1), Shaman (4), and Reaper (3) in that numbered order

SumoBro
    @sumobro

I would just like to say, searching for the monster pigs led me to my first ever draw (both birds were at 199 health) and a level 9 Super Cactus Pig. Yay.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@sumobro which birds? I stumbled upon an overpowered Chuck [while playing as Chuck] twice in a row on ________(world 5) and ended in a draw twice, each of us with 0 health left!

SumoBro
    @sumobro

@rowdypup I was playing as Matilda, and the other person was playing as Bomb. There didn’t seem to be anything out of the ordinary about fight except for the result.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Cactus Pig- not the sharpest event

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.