Bumblebuff – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bumblebuff – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 105 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@armourbender

I’m playing the iOS version, and my ABT has soft updated to 1.25.4.11

ED209
    @ed209

Same here, soft update to 1.25.4.11 and I’m on iOS 10.3

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

Same here, got silently update to 1.25.4.11 on JB iOS 10.2.
    Ill check my iPad mini when I get home (iOS 9.2)

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

IOS is at 1.25.4.11

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

New Epic Event Bundle valid for 48 hours.

200 gems
    40,000 coins
    24,000 Sparks
    For equivalent of approx USD 12.99??
    Someone please help confirm as USD conversion rate fluctuates on Google Play Store, unlike Apple App Store. Thanks in advance.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@armourbender in iOS devices / this New Epic Event Bundle costs 29,99 Euros from my side.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m seeing it for CA$39.99

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@armourbender $11.99 USD

ED209
    @ed209

There is a bundle for £28.99 and it comes with 24,000 spabrks and other bits

Event

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

WTF?

US$11.99 =/= CA$39.99 =/= £28.99

Not by a long shot.

Whoever’s paying USD has a real bargain (in relative terms).

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It’s WMT Day.

Suck it, Gold Crowned Soundwaves.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig I am getting this sinister vibe that you really hate gold Soundwaves. XD

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Bundle here is $A16.99 which currently equates to $US13.01; $CA17.38; £10.44; €12.05

Looks as though they think the Poms, Canucks & Europeans have all the money and can afford the prices

ph
    @ph

Don’t know who is getting bundle for $US11.99 because here is South Florida it is showing at $US29.99.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@datguygamer It is very understandable. In the last event with soundwaves, they had some enormous advantages.

> X3 bonus
    > A second bot
    > An energonicon
    > Blocks as targets
    > The event really matters – released a new bot

If the event didn’t had energonicons and a second bot, I think it would be much more balanced. Soundwaves would keep their increased points, but every appearance of Boss Pig or Unicron would boost the scores of non Soundwave users.

I’m not complaining myself, since I had a high promoted Soundwave, but I must admit that it was very unfair. This is the true potential to unbalance the competition with this new sparks system.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

I don’t hate Soundwave per se. I actually like Soundwave a lot.

But like @ramonpontes said, I just don’t like the way that Rovio so massively stacked the odds in Soundwave’s favour in the Blaster event. In particular by giving access to a buddy and to energonicons, it completed negated any disadvantages inherent to the TF. You see a WMT – activate Shieldor or Glassor. Unicron or BP shows up – switch to your Grimlock or whatever buddy.

Blast-Off was so unbalanced that it completely messed up the dynamics of the event.

And they did it when the event really mattered. In the Galvanize event they threw the EGL players a bone by making Energon Fueled the bonus squad, but the event itself was pretty meaningless.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@ph SFla is full of snow birds with big retirement checks, so it’s more expensive. In Ohio, it’s 11.99.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Re: Massive pricing discrepancies

JARSU!!

ph
    @ph

@millforce2k Wish I could get a big retirement check. Maybe not being a snow bird is the issue, have to pay extra for no cold weather.

ED209
    @ed209

got everything from this event now.

all sparks and 2 x accessories for Bumblebee! I so much prefer this way of events than the other method.

Joel
    @joel687

@armourbender – The US bundle is $29.99.

@millforce2k
    – Are you seeing it for $11.99? How is that?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@joel687 No idea. Maybe they’re giving me a discount since they’re pestering me with the goldfish promo.

Screenshot_2017-03-29-17-31-39-1.png

Joel
    @joel687

@millforce2k – This seems worthy of some investigation. I definitely do get the goldfish promor runs, so that isn’t it. I bought the token bundle for Blaster. Maybe that is why? They figure I am willing to pay more? It bugs me that there are two different prices in the US that are drastically different. (You are in Ohio, and I am in PA)

IMG_0321.PNG

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bumblebuff – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.