Bumblebuff – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bumblebuff – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 105 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@asen There are two gold Soundwaves in my leaderboard. Well one, the other did the sensible thing and switched to a lower promoted E. Grimlock after the first run.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig Let them throw whatever missions they want either is blocks red/green/gray/gold blocks or WMTs or Pigs Missiles? I am ready i only Need my Ultimate Megatron with Armada Headset and Mace and some time the sunglasses other not? It depends on my mood lol.

I already met Unicron today now at my last run and it was at meadow and it was a party! i reached Unicron kill plus the missiles exploded with every hit of my UM at Unicron even when Unicron had shields down that worked for best. I didn’t have to aim somewhere else to make the missiles explode so… it was my best day! i am 2nd in my leader-board

So i finished 3995 without the 5% Bonus And i reached the 17900 and i i have 1375 tokens collected so damn sweet! Though i don’t have somewhere to spend expect from sparks that i don’t use them i let them pile-up a mountain lol.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam So you are saying UM can hit Unicron even when his shield is up?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer no i am saying that this helps me to spread via Armada’s headset 25% gravity the Acid Effect of the Mace. Toward the missiles or any other element like blocks or pigs. But after hitting Unicorn before his is enable his shields, the acid that hits him and all time that you were hitting him won’t kill him instantly but it takes time so it’s eating him slowly even with his shield on. So the acid work nice in the background as second effect.

Swing
    @swing

@elpapam I’ve been debating for a while if I should promote UM or not, I’m worried that if they nerf armada (like so many other things) he becomes mediocre.

Swing
    @swing

@joel687 Even though there is only 1/38 chance of you being right, I would not take that bet

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@swing Honestly i am not promoting them because i am afraid for nerfing them too. And also i am not interesting to promote them as well.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@sntrooper

Agree 100%. Also goldbite grimlock, sunstorm, and regular old Optimus. Most of all, where are the chromia accessories?

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Earlier in this event, I used Soundwave, and Boss Pig showed up. I quit the run, because it is useless without the aid of another bot and/or energonicons.

Now that I earned all the tokens for today, I did another two runs with Soundwave again, just for fun. Both times the Boss pigs showed up. I hardly doubt this is a coincidence. I think that Soundwave + Missle Day = Boss Pig appearance, at least for this event.

Asen_77
    @asen

I already see Boss Pig, but still didn’t see Unicron. Did anyone play against Unicron with Dead End? I will play mostly with Dead End in case Unicron shows up and I will try how are things. Tomorrow will play mostly with Dead End, after collecting 1100 tokens needed for sparks.

Hahahahaha – just write down and get to the game and start level with Dead End, and Unicron shows. Dead End is incredible. Once shield is down you just shoot twice and shield is on again. He is just making huge damage to Unicron and also kill flying pigs from him. So Dead End is great against Unicron :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Dead End is great against everything, except for those flying pig clusters in Spark Run. >.>

Asen_77
    @asen

I can tell that even there is not bad at all. Just need sec to shoot twice and almost every flying ? will be down. Dead End is became my favorite bot off all. Probably waiting him so long is help me to like him even more :).

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 2, TNT boxes. Max token level will be 22k.

Joel
    @joel687

I sure hope one of my daily tasks tomorrow is the 100 tnt box task

Joel
    @joel687

I am at 15,500 so far in tnt block day. At 17,000, I will be able to quit for the event.

For some reason, there are people in my group spending gems like mad. There are 3 of them rocking gold crown Soundwave and E Grimlock, and they are keeping up with me and my gold crown Ratchet. Makes me want to keep playing and not quit after 17,000…

Geli
    @geli

Used Soundwave moderately promoted in 4 runs. Had 3 City runs, raw scores of 574, 710, 612 and one Meadows run raw score 348. Odd that more blocks were available in City runs.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@elpapam

I used Ultimate Megatron and I found he is amazing. I’m in doubt now if I promote him ir Dead End.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So everyone asking for Gold Soundwaves, rejoice. They are back. Since today is TNT day, one shot from his weapon destroys everything meaning those structures with many TNT within won’t be scattered and thus points will be maximized

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I still prefer to use grimlock, since an appearance of Boss Pig or unicron is more than enough to compensate a few blocks scattered around due to the explosion, and Soundwave cannot perform well against them.

I still want to test Ultimate Megatron against BP or Unicron. If he performs well, probably he will be my next promoted bot. But I’m inclined to wait for an event that has some significant prize to choose the next promotion.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ramonpontes I can answer that question half. I tried UM against BP. His missiles after firing just drop down due to gravity and he gets stunned himself.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@datguygamer

Good to know that. Surviving against Boss pig is a good thing already, but destroying the missiles fast to obtain a good score is even better.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer @ramonpontes

How easy is it to “accidentally” kill Boss Pig using UM?

You don’t want to kill Boss Pig too soon, as each missile he fires is worth 15 points.

That’s why if I have a choice, I like using GSG against him since GSG moves slowly and it’s easy to control his weapon.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Today just now noticed Android soft update to 6.11 while Apple iOS is still 4.9
    Wed 29 Mar 2017 approx 00:50 UTC / GMT +0
    Also the Gems Bundle came back with promotions from 5% to 45% off.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Another relaxing event as only playing for tokens to redeem Sparks.
    Took a bit longer using Rachet level 9 bonus score promo to 60%.

Had to endure how slowly Rachet walks across the screen and slow reload at level 9 which makes zapping many missles and flying pigs continuously hard to do.

Finished with both iOS and Android versions and can get some sleep.

Good luck and all the best to all still playing.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Just ran into Unicron, which was a pleasant surprise, since I haven’t seen him since the Blaster event.

Fortunately I was running with GSG.

I was doubly lucky that it was a nice calm Pig City run. If it had been a Coblat run full of WMTs, missiles, and Monolith, it wouldn’t have gone nearly as well.

This leaves me one step away from maxing out the Challenge. Not sure if I should bother since I’ve already got all the sparks, and I already have a +20% Defence accessory (the Coconut Hat).

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bumblebuff – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.