Bumblebee's New Power(Android)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bumblebee's New Power(Android)

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kkhf2y1r2o @birdleader and other Nest members, I just noticed something while watching this video. At 7:27 to 8:43, you could see something new about Bumblebee’s firepower. It now has a reload mechanic similar to Ultra Magnus’s but much faster while allowing for super rapid firing rates. What do you guys think of this new recreation of THE New Chuck ;)? Comment down below.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

I found this when I first downloaded the update. He now shoots faster but deals a bit less damage. This also happened to Jazz. I’m glad of this because I think they needed a buff.

Nothing
    @autobird

@partshade Wasn’t Jazz supposed to be a little stronger than Bumblebee? And I’m glad that their powers are changed because in when you go to “Squads” and read “Bumblebee”, the description says that he does rapid fire but low damage. I guess Rovio decided to actually make Chuck do what he was supposed to do…

Anonymous

@autobird I have no idea if Jazz is supposed to be stronger. One thing I would like to know is the difference between Jazz and Bumblebee and the difference between Lockdown and Ultra Magnus. They always confused me.

Nothing
    @autobird

Jazz is slightly stronger. The difference between Ultra Magnus and Lockdown is that Magnus fires more shots but are the slightest weaker than Lockdown’s. Foreman Pig shoots less shots, slightest more powerful, and has speed on his side. Am I being a Transformers know-it-all? ;)

Baconizer
    @korath88

@partshade Can bumblebee destroy gold blocks and kill pigs more efficiently now? That was the main reason why I don’t really enjoy playing as him.

Anonymous

@autobird Not a know-it-all. Just helpful :D.

@korath88
    Yes he does destroy them faster than before.

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

Agreed @autobird and @partshade find most everything you post helpful.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bumblebee's New Power(Android)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.