bugs since last update

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum bugs since last update

• Have been trying to play this game for a few days now and keep coming across some bugs that have been driving me nuts.

1. Ever since I first downloaded the game and started playing it, I get some random force closing. Well, almost random.. it’s never when looking at the map or when upgrading a character, it’s always once you’re in a level, but can be at any time during that level. Have tried reinstalling, resetting phone back to factory defaults, but still does it. Using Samsung galaxy s3.
    2. At first I thought it was just being unlucky.. then I kept noticing it more and more, then I saw that thread here where someone else mentioned it: lack of coins from levels. Devs say it wasn’t changed but I have definitely noticed a change in the amount of coins I’ll get from the levels. Have even done some full level clears (yes every block/glass/etc) and the end only get around 200 to 400 coins.
    3. Dying really fast on levels. I understand there was an “accident” but I’ll just go over this one again anyways with what I’ve noticed. At first I noticed it was a pack of flying pigs that would just show up and boom I’m dead.. but the more I play it the more I’m seeing that even the stationary pigs are doing it too. It’s not just the damage they are dealing, it’s also the rate in which they are firing at times. I mostly notice this in “very easy” and “easy” games but have also come across it in “medium”.
    4. The game will unnecessarily zoom in sometimes, so much so that I cannot see any balloon drop pigs, missiles, or even my buddy. While it typically seems to happen when I summon my buddy, I have noticed it do it on some maps when the terrain changes as well.
    5. Missile silos. I’m sometimes seeing these shoot out multiple missiles at a time instead of one at a time. The last game I did just before coming here to post this, one silo shot out 4 missiles all at once. Granted, they don’t really do much damage to you, but all those super pigs and falling things do.
    6. Speaking of those falling things… I have come across a level a couple times now where I’ve had to spend almost the entire level in vehicle mode just avoiding these things (monoliths? Towers? Not sure what you guys call them)
    7. Characters losing health when not being used? Sometimes I will log in, collect the coins, make sure all characters are full health, then log off, only to come back later and see that some, or all, the characters available to attack zones are missing health.

I think that’s it as far as I can currently recall. Hopefully these issues are resolved soon as I, and many others, really enjoy playing this game.
    Sorry for any typos… swype isn’t very smart sometimes haha.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • jman
    @jman

1 seems like it happens to me about once every 2-3 days which is better than pre update where it was 2-3 times per day.

2 Very frustrating when completing a level that i spent more coins to rehealth than I actually got.

3. Seems to not happen as much as when update first came out but still happens. Wouldn’t be an issue but a lack of energon cubes makes it nearly impossible to impossible to pass a level.

4. Frustrating but have only had it happen a couple of times.

5. Fun if you have a high ranked grimlock or Galvatron….other wise i end up using shield or emp to avoid being applianced only to encounter a walking mortar tower with no shield or emp.

6. 15 coins. I should’ve screen capped it as thats got to be a record. And I only had 2 hearts left so it actually cost me coins to play.

7. I have never noticed this one and believe it’s never happened to me.

I have not played as much as I used to though. You can only play the same levels over and over so many times before it starts to get boring.

Oh and Galaxy S4.

Nodrah
    @nodrah

Yeah I don’t really play as much as I used to either, until recently because I have no Wi-Fi most of the time where I’m at so I play this and candy crush soda.
    Tried playing earlier again, another crash/force close on the second level I was in. Every time it does that I just put the phone down or go party something else because it’s getting pretty frustrating.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@nodrah I share the sentiment on a lof of what you’ve said. #1 & #7 I am still out on as I don’t play often. I have not put myself on weekend or off day to tinker with these games and I have several of Rovio’s apps. You’ve said it the wordiest yet the best.

Nodrah
    @nodrah

Jman.. you definitely have me beat on lowest coins. Lowest I can recall was 62, with only two pigs killed

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

These things happen with the iOS version, too. I’m not sure that #5 or #7 have happened to me. Something that has happened to me a half a dozen times is the buddy and the vehicle mode stop working near the end of a node…then my TF simply gets pummelled by pigs, destroyed by walking mortar towers and crushed by falling monoliths.

On a good note, there was a bug in my favour when I launched a node a few days ago and, ta da, there was an eggbot! I just don’t seem to be getting the gem at the end of an eggbot run when the eggbot is taken out…

Nodrah
    @nodrah

Well so far it seems a little better since the must recent update, but I’ve only gotten to do a few levels/zones so far. What I have noticed: those super fast sitting pigs don’t do near the damage they were before, but still shoot way too fast in my opinion. Also, sometimes the flying pigs are still showing up in large groups, and some of the transformers really can’t shoot fast enough to kill them. The zooming in/zoomed in on some zones is still an issue… Had one level (the desert one seems to be like this the most) where pretty much all I could see was my character.. balloon pigs etc would just fall right onto me without me even seeing them.
    Some of the characters seem to shoot way too slow or they aren’t as powerful as I feel like they should be. For example, the regular optimus prime at level 7 for me can barely kill single pigs on a medium game with me shooting at it the whole screen. Considering optimus is generally thought of as the main character or hero.. Good think here would be better than that.

Once I get to play more I’ll come back and post my findings again. Oh and so far, the coins per level seems better.

Edit: forgot to mention that the game did crash again for me, on the second zone, right when I summoned my buddy and he started to drop in from the sky.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum bugs since last update

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.