Bugs or User Error

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bugs or User Error

• Hi there. I enjoy this game but there are a few things that I can’t determine whether they are bugs or if I’m doing something wrong. Mostly recently, new areas and characters have just opened up on the Kindle version. Which is nice. Only when I go to upgrade the new characters (and I have plenty of coins to do so), I see a message that invites me to pay hundreds of gems to upgrade straight to level 10, which I don’t want to do. Just level by level with earned coins and wait out the upgrade time. It appears I’m blocked from doing this. And so now the new characters can’t even survive a Medium mission. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong, anyone know?

Also, on random levels and with random characters occasionally there seems to be like a sonic blast or something that just zaps the characters life by a full heart… heart by heart until I’m toast. The blast seems to come from nowhere, it kinda of vibrates the whole scene, and I can’t detect a source or anything to destroy in order to prevent it from happening. Even Level 10 characters get quickly destroyed when the Phantom Blast strikes. Is this a bug or is there someway to prevent these blasts?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Cheyenne Joy
    @cheyenne-joy-353

I would also like to know about this blast that comes from nowhere. It makes me not want to play. Is there any there anything to defete this blast.

Nothing
    @autobird

Yes I have expierenced the “phantom blast”. After a couple of hours of this, I noticed a enemy pig donning SUPER thick camoflouge red armor using a crossbow sort of weapon. When he fired, the laser came out so fast, I had no time to dodge by transforming. I had a level 8 Thundercracker, and he lost 1/2 of a heart that fast by one shot. Those pigs you should REALLY dread facing against in a time portal level. I apologize I can’t solve your other problem.

Baconizer
    @korath88

@autobird Those were shotgun pigs, one of the most broken enemies in this game. If you look at the old threads in this forum, many of them are complaints about these guys. They drain 1/2 to 1 heart per shot on less armoured characters, and sometimes come in large groups.

Nothing
    @autobird

@korath88 look, an autobird and a deceptihog analyzing enemy tactics :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bugs or User Error

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.