Bugs in Transformers v1.10.5.3 (Android)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bugs in Transformers v1.10.5.3 (Android)

• These are the list of bugs I personally encountered during this update:

1. Let’s get the most important one out of the way. The “Challenge in C minor” Contest. Whenever I open the game, it shows how much is left for it and then disappears after the game properly connects to internet noted by that blue loading circle. I am not connected to Google, is that necessary (though my guess would be No)? If it doesn’t show up for the counter at least, then what’s the point of it?

2. The video doubler only works for the first node after launching the game. In the previous update one could always get the video.

3. Previously, the Jenga Mode required one tap and then the play button would pop up. Now you need to double tap the thing to enter (this was confusing me for a while as I couldn’t figure out a way to play it). However, playing the Jenga Mode crashes the game after the first driving segment.

4. Playing the Gold Domes crashes the game just after entering the node.

What kind of an “update” is this? On the other hand, the “Updating progress” bug hasn’t hit me. So what is going on?

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Replies
  • sheepybach
    @paul13

Yes I’ve noticed that you now only get 1 double up option per 4hrs. Before you would get X number per 4hrs but not no more.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13, Btw, do you have the problem of the challenge counter disappearing?

sheepybach
    @paul13

@datguygamer

TBH I had not noticed so I just rebooted my Tab and went back into the game and it was there just completed a node and now its gone.
    Closed the game out and its back. Very odd unless its this way until it starts, the others never did and we had a bit of info of what was what but this time nothing.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13, I am having that exact problem of that counter disappearing for no reason. The only extra trouble I’m facing that the counter doesn’t come back as usual. After re-launching the game, it stays there for a couple of seconds, then vanishes. Also, currently as you’re opening and closing the game, is the counter there or not?

Btw, are you on Android or iOS? If Android, are you connected to Google? Is that somehow necessary? Any suggestions?

sheepybach
    @paul13

I’m on an Android Tab and yes connected to Google. On my screen at present the counter has gone, just played 3 nodes.
    I just closed the game down and opened it back up and the counter is back and now its gone after playing a node.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So based on your reply I can at least say:

1. You don’t have to be connected to anything in order for the counter to appear. It just still disappears whenever it pleases. Being connected to an account doesn’t help matters at all.
    2. My counter is also vanishing after playing a node. Sometimes it comes back, sometimes it doesn’t (though more so doesn’t).
    3. I’m not the only one with this bug (I think it’s a bug). Others are also suffering.

Thanks @paul13. Rovio should take a note about these things. Btw, what do you think? Are these new accessories event exclusive or will they be available later to purchase with gems for those who missed this event?

sheepybach
    @paul13

I’ve never had this part “Sometimes it comes back” unless I reboot the game.

eugene
    @eugene-alex

At least you can get into the gbame, for many of us we can’t get

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13, after it comes back does it disappear WITHOUT playing a node after rebooting the game? I know that from you when you said that it does disappear after completing a node but does it disappear if you let the game stay idle for a while during a fresh reboot session? I’m sorry for any trouble that I’m causing. I am just feeling anxious about missing the event and thus those accessories. I’m really sorry if I’m troubling you with this matter.

@eugene-alex
    Yeah, thankfully that dreaded “updating progress” loop hasn’t affected me. Thank lord. My game works but it’s definitely buggy.

sheepybach
    @paul13

No trouble at all. I reboot the game and when i was back in the counter was up, i then left the game on as i had to do something and just looked now and its still up [2hrs or so] played a node and its gone again, maybe its a ghost lol

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 Yeah, but I have been able to play the event and is currently #2. I’m gonna win that exclusive Minicon Rumble. Thanks for all the help.

sheepybach
    @paul13

Minicon Rumble.what does it do ???

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 I don’t know that. All I know it costs 3000 tokens and it’s the only event exclusive one. All other minicons and accessories that are in the event prize are available in the accessories shop of each bot and I have all of them. So the only one I need to focus on is Rumble i.e the new one. Once I win it (buy it with tokens), I’ll post pictures.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Rumble gives +20 Defense. In the new newsfeed there is a link to this: CiCM Awards

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper Yes, so Rumble is the only one I need to worry about.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@datguygamer
    OK thanks mate, the way it’s going I’ll be lucky to get 1000 tokens lol

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13, Good Luck to you too. Btw, I was the first one yesterday in my region and won 1000 tokens. So counting all the bonus ones they give I now currently have exactly 2100 tokens. Just need to stay on top position for 12 more hrs before I finally get my hands on that minicon.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@datguygamer

You’ve got 2100 tokens already wow it makes my 560 tokens pityful lol

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Well I came 1st yesterday so it gave me a direct 1000 token boost on top of what i had won playing normally. :P

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Bugs in Transformers v1.10.5.3 (Android)

Viewing 19 replies - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.