Bugs & Feedback

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Bugs & Feedback

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 285 total)
  • Replies
  • Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@mcc8206

He’s the black bird with 3 yellow steaks on his head. Looked like a normal player as he stood where other players was but it was a plot character instead.

Narc
    @narc

He still hasn’t popped up on my screen in bird town. Coins picked in the battle scenes don’t match the end battle screen results either.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I just updated – and a new bug appeared that didn’t exist before.

I levelled up from 21 to 22 after my second free Oinktagon battle. However, before I could see what the scouts can find now, the “Loading” screen popped up and it took me to the overworld. I will never know what nice things I get now…

Rio Rios
    @rio-rios

The request for rating on iTunes Window will not close or take any other action.

Chests that are won within a battle are not redeeming when the battle concludes.

At the beginning I thought this was a pretty lame game but I am liking it much more now.

Thanks!

RizDub
    @rizdub

I just submitted two forms for bugs I’ve been experiencing.

One is a texture bug for post-evolution Rod, and the other is a performance bug with the portals.

AlexBird2581 HD
    @tatu12349

This is not refunded and not a bug in the notification, but if at all possible, it would be nicer to be in this game arena where you can fight against other players and get some great rewards and increase the number of Ranker, in order to get more rewards in the tournaments.
    Facebook the opportunity on top of it, to make it easier to reach friends and fight against them.
    Also ask friends to help the story of the game, if someone is more difficult levels, such as eg. A boss battle.

MrIpkiss
    @mripkiss

Angry birds Evolution:

Bugs:

The ‘only the strong’ achievement isn’t counting from the beginning of the game launch. I have 28x 5 star birds and the achievement only says 18.

The text (when you click on your teams power is bugged).

Tips:
    We definitely need more campaign levels and a mode that is way more difficult than ‘insane’. Maybe something like the Chronicles cave in Angry Birds epic.
    Players who have a team with 20.000 power or more don’t have any challenges.
    My team power is 32.542 and insane battles are always an instant win. That’s getting pretty boring for a game that is just released.

The scout upgrade for the clans is way too expensive. Why pay 500 gems for just 1 extra scout? You can buy 5 golden eggs with that.

aux80
    @aux80

The game keeps freezing during the PvP events. It always does it during missions too, but much less frequently. This game is extremely buggy.

<edit>

To be more specific, I’m talking about the events like Snowball Fight, and I think the newest one is called Beach Brawl or something. It’s the event happening right now. I can’t play it, because the game keeps freezing during the matches. It’s very frustrating. The usual events that are not PvP type work really well, most of the time.

Radosław Kabaciński
    @radoslaw-kabacinski

During the last event there was a problem with showing contribution of the player to the Clan’s score. I saw one row wirh Player12345. My private score and score of the clan was showed properly.

On the main map after sending scouts if any item shares the place with an alarm clock it is impossible to click on the item. The alarm click is on top of it.

Today morning after a victory in a 3-wave battle I lost connection to the server (and any progress). I had access to the Internet.

MrIpkiss
    @mripkiss

@radoslaw-kabacinski try to restart the app. This will fix your problem. If not, restart your phone and wait for 30 minutes before restarting the game.

Radosław Kabaciński
    @radoslaw-kabacinski

@Mrlpkiss: This helped only on the third issue. Nevertheless thank you.

Radosław Kabaciński
    @radoslaw-kabacinski

Today’s issue:
    after a victory in the pyramid I lost connection to the server (and any progress). I had access to the Internet. After restart there was no reward and the keys’ counter was down by 10.

The connection to the servers is very fragile and disappointing fat too often.

MrIpkiss
    @mripkiss

Hi @radoslaw-kabacinski you should make a screenshot and contact Rovio about this. They’ll give you some diamonds back for losing your 10 keys.

Alvin
    @alvinmewlonsee

The app frequently crashes after I watch a video to get a reward. Sometimes I had to watch the same video more than 5 times. Can’t help but think that this is intentional. Disappointing.

Alvin
    @alvinmewlonsee

For the entire day I did not manage to claim any reward. The app kept crashing after the full video is shown. Total waste of time. Thumbs down to Rovio.

Radosław Kabaciński
    @radoslaw-kabacinski

@alvinmewlonsee I think ads by Unity Ads crash more often than Vulge, but in general I agree with you: This element is very poor.

Another small issue
    In the village when enter the ‘Your collection’ hut there are exclamation marks. Such sign should be visible only when you have something new to your collection, but it seems to work differently.

1. When you progress with achievement, there are exclamation marks on three tabs: achievements, birds and enemies, even when you only made an achievement (without any new birds or enemies).
    2. When you progress with a new bird or an enemy, there are exclamation marks on two tabs: birds and enemies, even when you only met a new bird (without any new enemy) or when you only met a new enemy (without any new bird).

It is a bit annoying.

PS. The exclamations marks on birds’ or enemies groups tabs work properly.
    PSPS. The counter on the front of the hut works properly.

Alvin
    @alvinmewlonsee

Yellow clock and I only get 15 gems after investing 12 hours?
    Seriously?

James Cheng
    @james-cheng

Dumb game that have those pigs getttig stronger as you level up your birds. Hats the point of leveling those birds then when you get the same crap exp and Golf from those pigs too?Terrible mechanics in dire need of fixing

lichki
    @lichki

I’m at the 10x (maximum) level for the 5-star Bomb bird, and has opened another 6 more eggs and still only getting 3 star birds! Is this a bug? Has anyone got the same experience?

MrIpkiss
    @mripkiss

@james-cheng No need to worry. The strength of the pigs stops at 14.000
    And your bird team can end up at more than 30.000 strength (with 5 star birds at highest level).
    The game will be very easy.

@lichki
    It’s all about luck. I tried 6x 10 egg hatch and 40x single egg hatches and I finally got him.
    Some players in my clan got Bomb after 3x 10 egg hatches and some players havn’t found him jet.

James Cheng
    @james-cheng

Thanks for the enlightenment Mrlpkiss! Btw there is a major bug when you use your red bird SS and hit nothing. The game will just stuck there and because of that, I lost 10 dungeon keys for nothing

MrIpkiss
    @mripkiss

@james-cheng you can always contact Rovio about losing your keys and you’ll receive some diamonds in return. Remeber that it might take Rovio some weeks to respond.
    And you might need to send a screenshot of the frozen screen.

Cecily Holland
    @cecily-holland

Really Rovio ? Any business has a right to raise prices but warning players ahead of time in your news bullitens is good manners and why so much? A 10 lot of premium tickets went from 900 gems to 1350. For an extra 450 ? their better be only 3 and 4 star birds hatching.
    What’s really greedy is halving all the payouts on the clock quests while still charging 60 gems to finish early and taking out the chests and eggs from the dungeons.
    I am hearing from fellow players who have built up a 5 colour 5 star prestige team now find themselves locked out of the dungeons which only now allow 5 birds matching the colour.
    None of us see exciting changes but big price hikes, cuts in rewards and greed driven changes that now pressure players to buy hatch tickets at a 50% mark up.
    At least have the manners to notify players of rises and cuts.
    It’s called customer service

girlwhocriedwolf
    @girlcrywolf

Hear hear! I second @cecily-holland. It’s such bad form.

lichki
    @lichki

Agree absolutely, 100% with @cecily-holland.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Bugs & Feedback

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 285 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.