Bugs & Feedback

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Bugs & Feedback

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 285 total)
  • Replies
  • Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

Hey, by the way, @smwforever45, are you having the Shrapnel problem everyone is talking about? I haven’t reached that part of the game yet, but I still wanna know if everyone has that issue.

TheAlarm
    @thealarm

@narc – the same thing happened to me. Even though I ranked 1 – I was in the new league for a few hours though. Funny thing I noticed last night when the arena event ended I was promoted to the new league, after my first battle there was someone in the number one spot with 829 points already . 5 mins in and they had that many points.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kingpiggy087
    I didn’t yet make it there so I can’t say anything…

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

@kingpiggy087 @smwforever45
    I just reached the area and I’m not seeing Shrapnel.

Also, one of the tasks involved yellow scout markers, even though all of the markers are orange. This didn’t prevent me from completing the task though.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Just ended the Arena week…

What…?
    I mean, I did finish in 5th place in Bronze so it’s OK I stay in Bronze… but still… what…?

TheAlarm
    @thealarm

Same thing in mine

bahnjee
    @bahnjee

@narc:
    Same thing with me in the Oinktagon tourney. I was #1 at the end of the tourney…got promoted to the next level…few hours later, was DEmoted back to bronze. BOO! HISS!!

I also DO NOT get credited with the goodies that pop out of scout missions on the main map. I’ve watched the numbers and no matter whether I go to Birdtown (BT) and back to map, or compete in a battle, I DO NOT get the goodies.

The Shrapnel dude wasn’t in BT when I was told to find him, but he popped up a little later and I was awarded a shiny trophy bird (or some such).

Has anyone else noticed that after about 8pm, you can fight in the Oinktagon non-stop? Even if your daily battle tickets have been used up, you go back in and you have two more. You fight a battle and go back in and you still have two! (Yes, this is why I was #1 in the tourney last week. :-))

EDIT: Maybe I was thinking of some other character… I’m being told now to speak to Shrapnel in Bird Town, but he’s never there…

Narc
    @narc

@bahnjee I noticed the same thing with the Oinktagon around 8pm. I have been using it to get additional dungeon keys though. By the way, I’m listed as MikeX in the game. It also appears that 30 is the max level so far.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

I can’t seem to be able to enter any leagues in arena battles anymore? It keep saying “searching for players”

Rio Rios
    @rio-rios

The Scouting problems are ridiculous. Full working internet yet I get this message way too often:

“Seems that your scout has some problems with the central, maybe check your internet connection.”

Can’t get back to the other parts of the game because it stays in a loop. Have to force shutdown of the app and restart.

TheAlarm
    @thealarm

Same with my arena – it has been that way since Sunday night.

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

I’m having the arena issue as well.

Also, it’s been 24 hours now and Shrapnel has not turned up in Bird Town.

BeeBliss
    @blisscoy

Same here with my OinkBowl Arena. So disappointed. I got bumped back to Bronze level from Silver. And then 24 hours, I keep getting my score reset to 0. Bummer but I guess that is Beta Testing!

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

@rocketfury

It has been 2 days now and Shrapnel hasn’t turned up in Bird Town so I can’t progress. Am I missing some super-secret knowledge about how to find him?

Also, the Arena seems to continue to be a bit buggy…

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

I wish I could help with the shrapnel issue :/ Alas,,,, am but a wee marketing lady.

@mcc8206

I WISH. If there was just some silly mistake going on that’d be great, but it seems to be a nearly game ruining bug until we get a fix.

@bahnjee

Yeap having the same oinktagon issue.

@rio-rios

yeah force shutdown is the only fixer we’ve found for that so far!

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

Here’s something weird. The final pig in this battle ended up outside of the arena. The only bird who could reach him was the activated white bird – one of my least strong birds. I finally got him but it took a few tries after I captured this screen shot and I was hanging on by a thread at that point.

image.jpeg

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

@everyonewhomentionednotfindingshrapnel I reached that point in the game where I’ve been told to find Shrapnel, and yes, I have the same issue–he’s nowhere to be found. I hope the pigs didn’t kidnap him… The kidnapping part was a joke. A lame one, but still.
    In all seriousness, this seems to be happening to everyone, including me. And since this is still beta, Rovio’s probably not gonna update until it’s over. And that’s in 39 days! If anyone HAS found him, comment with a :D and the address of one of the Shapnel-not-finders. Anyone?
    *cricket chirping*

Hoanganhminh
    @hoanganhminh

Still cannot find Shrapnel anywhere in Bird Town, but did find him in an egg once LOL!
    BTW, when will it be fixed? Tired of not progressing…

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

@mcc8206
    Yeah I got the same issue.
    Our birds were just TOO powerful….

@everyonewhomentionednotfindingshrapnel
    This is very BORING. and TROUBLESOME and I as an individual apologize.
    He’s a good hider.
    If it consoles y’all at all, we’ve been having the same issue over here too.

@kingpiggy087

Actually there’s only a couple more days!
    We’re ending on the 3rd of August :)

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@rocketfury Will we be able to transfer our progress to the worldwide app when it launches or will we have to start from scratch then?
    I also believe I got an update to the app today, though I haven’t noticed and changes and no bugs seem to be fixed…

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

@bad-piggies-2 As we said in the announcement, it won’t be possible to save your progress (because to the number of changes & final touches we’ll be putting on the game). But everyone who participated in beta will be given a free in game gift at global launch! so keep an eye out for an email from us when the game launches in your region.

The update is mostly small fixes, like all that server trouble we’ve been having.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

I have noticed some changes in the update.

1) Animations are more smoother in changing scenes and when dialogs comes up.
    2) Daily challenges gets updated quicker
    3) A few birds got some major make-ups (changes in appearances)
    4) In the storyline plot, dialogs are pointed to correct characters
    5) Timed Adventures looks different now. I like the running birds.. especially the fat ones.

karen68
    @karen68

I had the option to watch a video to hatch the premium egg – nice touch. I got my very 1st 4-star bird from it. :)

One bug fix – when I send a scout, the coins that pop up as it opens are now being added to my total.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Seems this update fixed the Scrapnel issue cuz I found him in the town when I was asked to find him. (yes I’m at the runaway train stage as well)

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

@dragonofheart73 even after the update I’m not finding Schrapnel. ?

I like the bird make-overs, and happy to see coins and gems now added to inventory when sending out a scout.

One thing I am noticing though is that the coins on the reward screen is less than coins noted on the battle screen. Also, when a treasure chest is won in battle, the chest itself doesn’t appear on the reward screen. Although it appears that I still get whatever reward was inside the chest.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Bugs & Feedback

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 285 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.