Bugs & Feedback

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Bugs & Feedback

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 285 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@rocketfury
    Of course, but I like to bring it to attention here as well. :P

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

Just making sure.
    thumbs UP

RedFury
    @redfury

Sorry, ignore my last comment. I looked at the powers for the White Bird and the blue “carpet” effect is intentional.

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

I’ve reported this via the form, but wondering if anyone has encountered this:

I’ve completed level 7 or 8, can’t remember exactly which, and am now instructed to visit the clan hut. Despite the pulsing arrow in front of the hut, I can not enter. I can’t enter any other building either.

It also appears that I won’t be able to progress to the next level *until* I’ve been to the clan hut, so I’m stuck for now, it would seem.

Has anyone else seen this? I’ve restarted the game but that doesn’t help. Any other ideas?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@rocketfury The game is having issues again after going from one day to the next. Seems it’s best not to play the game when the time is around midnight.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@mighty-red-1
    Exactly my experiences too – it’s unsafe to play between midnight (when the new day actually starts) and 2 AM (when Angry Birds games like Epic and AB2 usually start the new day) of your timezone.

sparty83
    @sparty83

Completed the pyramid key challenge. Reward window popped up but could not claim. Tried tapping on green check but did nothing. Hard closed app and reopened and went straight to reward and could claim it then.

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/sparty83/album/picture/19733/

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

One downpoint of the game I discovered is – it requires a SUPER stable WiFi. Even stable mobile connections won’t always work, and playing this game on a train (which I’d love to) is virtually impossible. Epic or AB2 can work with not so stable connections, but TNT can’t. Which is a bummer.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My daily quests are going crazy, they tell me to join a clan 6 times, change my name 8 times, and change my player portrait 4 times :D

EDIT: Changed my portrait to see what happens. It counted and I was able to claim 50 coins, 4 times. And it completed my daily quest too. :P (However, I’m unable to claim the reward of 40 coins.)

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

Same here :P I even got like 3 rewards when I completed one of the quests. The change name one I believe is bugged as I have changed my name and I never got my reward. It could be because the quest came after I changed my name though.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bad-piggies-2
    That’s because the quest popped up after you changed your name :P @rocketfury had the same issue.

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

That’s something which should be changed I think. It’s a bit unfair that I’ll now have to pay 500 gems to even complete that missions now :/

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

don’t worry. It’s DEFINITELY not something that’ll stay.

we’re still getting the daily challenges sorted out, in the mean time do the ones you can and collect some extra coins for purchasing… idk maybe bird nachos.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Had a boss battle appear when scouting.
    As I was battling the gargantuan pig was about to charge and it just so happened that I killed a backpacker pig and he landed right in the zone where the gargantuan would pick him up before attacking. That made my game freeze – as in, no further actions could be taken, and the enemy didn’t do anything either.

RedFury
    @redfury

I had no Scouts left, so I turned off my device screen for a few hours, but left the game open. I expected that once the timer to get another Scout had ended, it would reset the timer and add increase my Scout count; but I learned that it only counts if your device screen is on.

Let’s say that a Scout takes 1 hour to recharge. I left my screen off (but game open) for 3 hours, and when I came back, I saw the timer reset and it gave me only 1 Scout because my device screen was not on.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@redfury
    Huh. I had no trouble like you say. I turn my device off over night and I have my 3 scouts back when I wake up.
    Sometimes the timer is shown on my device as 0:00:00, then after it loads some data I get the scouts I accumulated in the time I was away, and also correctly shows the remaining time for the next scout.

Annem302
    @annem302

Just some feedback. I have to win something in the arena to play another level, and cannot figure out how to do that. The directions say only you have to knock the pigs to the other side. WHat other side? And why does it seem you only grt one shot to do this? Very frustrating!!!!

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@annem302
    The layout is like a ping pong table with a center line in middle. It starts with 3 pigs on your side (south) and 2 pigs on their side (north). Point of game is to push or hit most pigs into their side before the pigs throw stuff to our birds. The player who loses all the health loses the game.

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

Not sure if this is a bug so I’ll ask here before submitting via the form:

I’m at chapter 5 (Birdy Trap) and still attempting to meet my marshmallow-gathering and scout mission tasks. I have 4 available orange scout locations but at one point, 2 additional orange scout sites showed up. I was pretty excited as I thought this would be the key to completing the aforementioned tasks. But when I tried to enter one, I got a message saying that I couldn’t enter due to my internet connection.

Then, the 2 new scout sites vanished. How many scout sites should I be seeing at this point?

Annem302
    @annem302

Thank you! That makes sense, @dragonofheart73. I am not an experienced gamer with anything other than the original Angry Birds games, and much of this is just baffling to me.

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

Update: one of the new scouting locations became available to me me late today, so I was able to procure one more scout mission (1 still to go) and one marshmallow (2 still to go).

I’m irritated that I wasted 4 scout missions before this new one showed up. We will see what happens tomorrow. But I will report this on the feedback form.

Also, I think the scout sites should be labeled in some way.

That’s it for now…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I’m currently stuck and can’t advance.
    I’m unable to claim my reward for Robobird’s quest… and unable to claim my daily quest reward too…

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

I’m unable to scout as I just get internet errors then, though I am able to do other things and my internet i just fine?

Edit: Never mind, after restarting the app it works fine.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@rocketfury I’ve encountered another issue. Sometimes when I lose in a campaign level and click retry, the game instead chooses to revive my birds. So far I’ve lost 300 gems this way.

Stormcrow616
    @stormcrow616

Played one of the blue levels and a KO’d pig refused to disappear even though I hit it multiple times

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Bugs & Feedback

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 285 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.