Bug – Stars from previous levels not shown on map

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Bug – Stars from previous levels not shown on map

• From the very Level 1 onwards there are no stars seen on the map, and my highscore is shown as “1” on every one of those levels. However if I play them again I will gain the stars AGAIN!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Kt
    @ktcain

I understand the Ranks, Stars and Scores from the World Map will be restored over the next few days, Digger.  A friend wrote Rovio and was told they are aware of this problem and it will be solved soon.

I am wondering when everyone will see who is sending Gifts.  I have not seen who sends my Gifts since the Summer Update and still can’t.  I am on an Android Device.  A friend who plays on IOS still can’t see who is sending his Gifts, either.  Can we expect this problem to be solved soon?

@hank

Kt
    @ktcain

A friend wrote Rovio and was told they are aware of the problem and it will be fixed in the next few days, Digger.

I am wondering when everyone will see who is sending Gifts.  I still can’t. I play on an Android Device.  A friend plays on IOS and cannot see who his Gifts are from either.

@hank

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Bug – Stars from previous levels not shown on map

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.