Bug? Can’t leave my clan

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Bug? Can’t leave my clan

• I’m the leader. I’ve have two co leaders (though I can’t remember if I originally promoted them or if another co-leader, long gone, promoted them).

Either way, I’m trying to leave the clan and it says I can’t and that I should try promoting a co-lead. I’ve demoted and repromoted both other co-leads and it still won’t let me.

The FAQ says that I should be able to. And that the first Co-lead will become leader.

Any ideas?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • You probably need to promote one of them to leader first. Are you planning to join another clan?

RealGrafter!
    @realgrafter

Doh. I must be blind. Thank you. I didn’t notice that I could further promote them to leader. I thought the system did that. Many thanks.

No not planning to join any other clan. Stepping aside because my work commitments are impacting my ability to play so I don’t want to let my team down by missing any clan vs clan or being an absentee leader. I’ve got two great Co-leads, so just getting out the way so they can step up.

I might temporarily join in another clan just to see how they operate, but when I do have some extended time to play again I’ll try to join back with my clan, if there’s space.

That’s the honourable thing to do. I hope you can get back to them sometime.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Bug? Can’t leave my clan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.