Buddies behaving badly

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Buddies behaving badly

• the last two times I’ve taken Sentinel Prime along as a buddy (computer generated, level 12 or above), all he does is land, turn and face the camera, and do…nothing!!

lazy game generated Sentinel Prime

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Gotta admit, that’s a new one.

Although going by each TF’s “personality” and design, if you’re going to have any one TF just standing there it seems like it should be this guy, lol.

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

That’s for sure. He can pack a punch, but he’s so slow. I only use him when he shows up as a buddy option first, at level 12 or above, and he’s usually already good for ten seconds, sometimes for 15 seconds…so I’ll use him on some nodes whe he’s “free.” lol.

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

This is a cute bug. It would make the game more interesting for me if buddies sometimes did unexpected things. What’s next? A buddy that intentionally sabotages? A deviant who attacks my TF? :)

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Haha…. I faced the same thing with Galvatron!! He was just sliding away as if he was on a waterpool!!

dmsral
    @dmsral

He did something weird for me yesterday too. One of the stone tower fell and blocked him as I was converting to drive mode. It stopped him, but after several attempts, he was finally able to drive up and over the fallen tower. Never seen that before.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

“but after several attempts, he was finally able to drive up and over the fallen tower”

4WD? lol

20Qmindreader
    @20qmindreader

“he was finally able to drive up and over the fallen tower. Never seen that before.”

That would have been fun to see.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So your buddies are just standing there, immobile?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

This just happened to me too. I was using Galavtron with Heatwave in one of the Pig City nodes and I wasn’t able to shoot the bridge button quick enough and poor Heatwave took a tumble. Then when I called him in a second time he just stood there sliding along like that.

On a similar note I’ve been having a problem for a long time now where sometimes buddies don’t always shoot. They make the motion like they are shooting but no shot is shot and their gun hand glitches between their gun and normal hand. If I transform for a second it fixes and they start shooting. Usually happens with Heatwave, Sentinel Prime, and High Octane Bumblebee but it has happened with most of the others at least once. Jazz being the latest one last night.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

My issue with buddies is when they move off the screen on the right side and stop shooting stuff, and don’t resume shooting until they reappear again.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Buddies behaving badly

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.