Buddies behaving badly. Again. ?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Buddies behaving badly. Again. ?

• Several things I’ve noticed re: buddies

1. By the river sometimes it takes pressing 2 or three times to get the buddy to respond.
    2. In pig city, sometimes the buddy does not show up at all for the whole run.
    3. In the dessert the screen stops recognizing your touch, so the Tf won’t shoot, buddy does not respond yet the node keeps running and pummeling the Tf.
    4. On the beach and in the forest the screen zooms in taking the buddy off screen to the right until it beams up depriving the Tf of any help (usually during pig swarms).

Anyone else noticed this?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • ph
    @ph

I had #2 earlier today. Called buddy and he vanished for the whole run

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

#1, but not just by the river.

#3, When this happens to me, it’s like a first tap “clicks a button down” and a second tap in the same place “releases the button.” If I don’t tap the same place, it does another first tap. Have to exit the game and close the running app to fix it.

GmamaBirdy
    @gmamab

FYI losing your buddy in Pig City? If you called him in b4 you hit the red button to activate the floor your buddy falls in and is GONE for the rest of the run. Always get your floor b4 calling your buddy.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@gmamab
    Regarding #2 – to be clear, I’m referring to a bug where the buddy does not show-up at all in the node even though I may have paid (by selection), as in there was no buddy button to press once the node began. Fwiw, I think it’s lame that Rovio changed the code so you can kill the buddy — before you had time to press the red button up until the Tf was right in front of it (useful if the Tf was in vehicle mode) and if the Tf is reloading (Galvatron, Heatwave, etc.).

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Buddies behaving badly. Again. ?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.