Brothers In Armor – New Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Brothers In Armor – New Event

• Two bots, no energonicon. Brothers in Armor is the bonus squad. There are EMP crates.

Beachcomber, Smokescreen, Prowl and Bluestreak are in the exchange with accessories. Thirteen of the fourteen original event characters (they left out Nemesis Prime) are also available.

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Gotta say, I really enjoyed taking the last week off.

May do it again.

moi
    @moifirst

I’ll only go for the sparks and maybe 1 golden crate. So this should be a quiet week.

Grimlock
    @grimlock

are any of the bots up for trade worth going for? if not i will be after sparks, i am trying to push 4 bots to purple promotion, (been farming 380 spark run, any higher and while i finish i dont have enough promotion to get all the sparks)so far got 1 purple, and 1 gold, and 2 silver

Joel
    @joel687

I am playing to get an accessory for Smokescreen. Play to 25k each day and be done. Should take me 3 days or so

seaspray
    @seaspray

Your nickname is not unique.

Geli
    @geli

Had a 750 Gem offer for Beachcomber. Bit the bullet and made the purchase.
    Now have all available Bots in the barracks.

Otherwise just Playing for spark.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Got a L18 overpower for Dead End (one of my main Spark Run characters) in my 1K tokens gold crate.

moi
    @moifirst

Yeah, some people are lucky with their crates. I also got for 1k tokens a golden crate, but mine only gave an upgrade of the fez of Soundwave to level 2 (10%->13% fire rate) . (This was only a rare item).
    I know it is some kind of lottery, but why do I always get these crappy contents?
    (But I guess that this is a common reaction of people who never win anything in a lottery.)

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

That’s why I “cheat”. I have two devices synced. I have them both open then get the crate on my secondary device and if it isn’t anything I want I just close it and continue to use the other. I then come back later, resync them, and try again repeating the process until I get something I like. I then open the crate on my primary device (just in case I get something I like more) then continue to use the one I want to keep. This way I guarantee I get something I’m happy with.

For example this time: three of the first four times were rares and the other was an epic for a character I don’t use so I didn’t keep any of them. The fifth was an unlock of Optimus’ Star Saber. Not a character I use but the saber costs 5k tokens in events so I was happy with it. Opened the crate on my main device (just in case) and got the overpower. Got very lucky this time. Not only in getting the overpower but also in getting something I liked on only the fifth try. Usually it takes a lot more than that.

moi
    @moifirst

Brilliant!
    Unfortunately I only have one device and I don’t intend to buy another one in the near future. So I’ll just have to hope for some luck in this lottery.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

My second device is my computer using BlueStacks.

moi
    @moifirst

Well, that’s my one and only device. I don’t own a smartphone or iPhone (I know, I belong to a dying breed.)
    Nevertheless, many thanks for your advice!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Barely played this week.  Got just enough tokens for all the Sparks plus a single Gold Crate, which yielded 210 gems.

Used a modified version of @sntrooper’s method, been doing it for about six months now.  Thanks again for the original suggestion.

(When I say “modified”, I mean I’m too lazy to try again and again until something good comes up.  I just do it once on all my devices and I’m done.)

seaspray
    @seaspray

Not me.  I played like a crackhead… AGAIN.  Game didn’t save end of day 3, lost the 200 tokens for the 50k threshold.  No luck in the spire, I had pretty much given up hope of 7500 when something amazing happened today.  I casually strolled right into 1st with 24 natural runs, no recharges.  All the usual names who are always 3-4 recharges ahead of me, but not today.  Today was my turn to get it easy.  Ended with 8000 tokens.  13 bots left.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Got an overpower on Tuesday, and enough last night for a gold crate and some sparks. The gold crate yielded a 5% defensive upgrade for my level 23 soundwave.

madlax
    @madlax

@sntrooper

I might ask this question confidentially, bro, is this method still available? If so, how long should I close the game if I didn’t get what I want?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@madlax Yes, it still works. Generally I find collecting any tokens (from the event, steel crates, or the spire) is enough to get the ‘load from cloud’ option to pop up. Except when I get tokens from the crates I don’t want. Then I have to get more tokens than what I got.

madlax
    @madlax

@sntrooper

So appreciate, bro. this is an efficient way for collecting the useful items, especially for new players like me.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Brothers In Armor – New Event

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.