Break time

Viewing 12 replies - 26 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Replies
  • Jay Kew
    @jaykew

@pandaczar12 I can confirm that various accessories for Dark Megatron, Ultimate Megatron, Starscream, and Energon Starscream are all 50% off, indicating that they will be on offer in the Token Exchange. (I don’t have Drift, Wheeljack, Skywarp or Nemesis Prime, so I can’t check those)

Joel
    @joel687

@jotadeaa – Nice catch. They have deals on accessories for both Megatrons. That should indicate what will be available for tokens when the event starts

Anonymous

Accessories for Ratchet, Smokescreen, and Chromia are not currently on sale, so it would be reasonable to guess that they won’t have anything to do with this event.

Looks like things are going back to normal. Kind of…

Joel
    @joel687

So there will be accessories for both Megatrons and Starscreams. Based on the pic, the variants will probably be the bonus squad…

Unless….

Remember when they used to throw in a challenge and limit which bots you had access to? What if they make the challenge so that you can only use Megatron or Starscream?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

If all they’re offering is those four TFs and a few selected accessories, it might be a chance to take it easy this time.

Other than Starscream’s shoulder pads and Dark (White) Megatron’s crown, all I really want are the sparks.

Five days should be plenty of time to get all of those without having to lose excessive sleep.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

After no new event initially popped up later today before I saw this event, I figured it had to do with all the problems I keep hearing for different platforms. Maybe they were taking some time to get it all working since some places didn’t even have a chance for Chromia. I read about the crashing and I didn’t all day until around the time this new event that has disappeared was supposed to start. They need to figure out the big priority and fix what bugs are still in the game.

Phillips
    @phillips

@joel687 If it is an event with limited number of bots people who have loaded their sparks on bots that can’t be used will be annoyed (to say it very politely).

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Oh i get it about the supposed new event being called Loyalty.

Its to do with the never ending battle for leadership command of the Deceptihogs.

Megatron #1 leader vs. Starscream #2 on command.

Dark Megatron = Leaders squad’s King Pig. (Light armour)

Ultimate Megatron = Variant squad’s King Pig. (Dark armour).

Who will the deceptihogs be LOYAL to?

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

(I don’t have Drift, Wheeljack, Skywarp or Nemesis Prime, so I can’t check those)

Wheeljack’s panels and Nemesis’ jetpack are offered without discount, so they probably won’t be in the prize store.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@armourbender The answer is eggs. Pigs should be loyal to eggs.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@datguygamer
    LOL what a good answer!

Viewing 12 replies - 26 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.