Boom! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Boom! – New Event!

• Another new event is here. The Wreckers is the leading squad.

Good luck people and have fun.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 34 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I started the event with 150 tokens already in my stash.

I don’t remember how many I had remaining after the last event (I had a few that I forgot to spend), so no way to know if it’s a carry-over, or what?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Ultra Magnus, Wheeljack and Arcee are available with all their accessories.

Two characters are used. No Energonicon. TNT boxes are everywhere. First round is going to be very high scoring.

I only need sparks this time. Which is a very good thing since my tablet is on the fritz so I am forced to use BlueStacks to play this and I can only get on my computer once or twice a day to play.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Hmmm, I started event with 800 tokens already showing (didn’t notice until after 1st run when I reached 1000). From last event I only had 24 left so it was not a carry over.

When total got to 1300 I cashed in on Spark Conduit for 1200 to see if it would allow the transaction which it did.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Ridiculous.  After three hours of play, #1 is already over 200K points.

I suppose his second TF could be a Wrecker, but his primary TF is a Nemesis Prime.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@optimuspig another’s cheaters day! So don’t worry so much ;)

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I don’t have any promoted bot fro the bonus squad. I have all the other accessories, so I can either go for sparks, or choose to overpower one bot. I will just keep monitoring my progress to decide.

@optimuspig

Nemesis Prime is quite good against blocks and TNT day, but I always feel cheated when I see those huge scores right in the beginning of the game. We can only assume they have a hig promoted bot and have used lots of recharges already.

pppuffs
    @pppuffs

I started to play this morning and I saw I had over 10700000000 points! And zero tokens to win. That glitch is back!

woo224
    @woo224

How did someone get 348,003,252 points on the leaderboard?? And still going by the ten thousands??

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@woo224 Two fully promoted bots in the bonus squad is 1120%, so a base score of 1000, which is quite frequent with today’s target, is over 12k. And, if they get Unicron…

I’m at 700% and just had a Unicron run:
    Screenshot_2017-12-08-10-40-09-1-227×230.png

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m glad I’m just going for the Sparks.  Once that’s done, I’m taking the rest of the event off.

My group is hyper-competitive.  Even though I should easily hit 100K points today, I may actually finish outside of the Top 10.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@millforce2k

Is it actually possible to defeat Unicron with any of the Wreckers?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig Hmm, not sure. I’m using Ratchet backed by Wheeljack. I’ve only brought Wheeljack out a couple times to more quickly take out some WMTs.

Just had an interesting server glitch that may explain why someone appears to jump by a huge amount. I did an event run and then needed to reinstall ABT due to its data file approaching 2GB. After the reinstall, I did another run that happened to be the above Unicron run. The server leaderboard kept failing to load, but the local leaderboard kept adding my scores. After another run, the server leaderboard finally loaded. Second place will see that I’ve jumped up by 40k next time they do a run.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Something else I just noticed. There’s a waiting period when you switch to your other bot before you can switch back.

Futz99
    @futz99

Just noticed this for SPARKS in the Token Exchange

500 SPARKS for 420 TOKENS = .84 TOKENS per SPARK

750 SPARKS for 750 TOKENS = 1 TOKEN per SPARK

1500 SPARKS for 1200 TOKENS= .8 TOKENS per SPARK

It would sort of make sense if 750 SPARKS cost 615 TOKENS (.82 TOKENS per SPARK) but this makes no sense at all. . .

Haven’t noticed this before, been brain dead I guess.  Thoughts / comments????

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@millforce2k

Yeah, it’s similar to the buddy timer on normal runs.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@futz99

It’s always been like that.  I just go with the flow.  If you try to make sense of Rovio logic, you’ll just give yourself a headache.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I can confirm tokens are being carried over…for whatever reason.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

People never try to understand rovio/exient!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Got all the sparks, so I’m done for the week.  Should be a nice rest.

Everyone who’s still playing, good luck.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@millforce2k Hasn’t there always been a waiting period? Like waiting for that bar to fill up before you can call (just like dropping buddies in single player nodes)? I seem to remember that always being the case. Or do you mean there is a visible timer now?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig @datguygamer Hmm, maybe I’m just going a little crazy thinking it’s new.?!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@millforce2k Haha, we all are crazy in our own way. Just look at people who are waking up early in the morning to play the events. Take me for example, I just now found out that you can still use 3 bots in the Spark Run even after unlocking the 4th slot. I always used to think I had to use 4 bots. lol

elektric
    @elektric

i had 1000 from the start.. had around 20 left from the last event so if they transfer over why did i have 1000 and not 20 ?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

Why would anyone choose to use three when they have four slots open, though?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@millforce2k

If you’re not in the habit of switching back and forth rapidly during the run, you might not notice.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Boom! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.