Bomb and Blues problems

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Bomb and Blues problems

• I have 2 issues with this great game
    1) my bomb character won’t level up, it’s at 30, but plays like a level 1, and never changes no matter how many points I get
    2) trying to get 4 x win streak for the blues to win the challenge is proving impossible, I can’t even win a single game with the blues, even though I have “s” weapon, “s” defence and “ss” life all fully upgraded – is something wrong?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • MadDragon
    @maddragon

Birds don’t level up after 30. And some of the challenges aren’t worth the stress. What stats does he have with no items equipped? Mine isnt 30 yet but he is 20 something so you can see if your stats are more than his.

Dunno what the prize is, but if its the gem prize its only 1 gem. Id just skip it and carry on with the next area. I have a challenge with matilda to win like 4 in a row and I hardily ever win with her let alone 4 times in a row lol.

*edit*
    My bomb is lvl 26 and with no items equipped he has 428 attack, 112 shield, 316 health, and 0/83 weight

firedragon
    @mingkee27

As I mentioned on another reply, Bejeweled-like puzzle is a key of winning/losing.
    I got wrench and gold beast hat (both have leveled up to three stars) for Bomb, and I usually get 400-500 on both attack and defense and he can win without much trouble.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Bomb and Blues problems

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.