Blast Off – New Event! v2

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast Off – New Event! v2

• Another chance to get blaster at this new event that is live and on. So people have a good time and enjoy.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 53 total)
  • Replies
  • ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Ummmm what’s going on?

Blast off event again starting 31 Mar 2017 at 00:00 UTC / GMT +0 right after token exchange ended for Bumblebuff. Which ended 6 days ago.

Blast off 2 features bonus squad of Instruments of Destruction and double team in this live event.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

as it seems a second chance to obtain blaster and his three accessories.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I can’t see Blaster avaliable in this event, only his accessories. Maybe because I already have him?

Anyway, another event with alternative scoring system. A very relaxing way to get his accessories.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Ugh… why not chromia and accessories?

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

who knows it was in time that i was finished leveling Blaster level 15 and i tried out with the 3 accessories that they are offering again. And i kind liked him. His isn’t the Soundwave nor the pathetic Energon Soundbwave good God, what a terrible nerfing the Energon Soundwave has undergone… JARSU!

zeppled
    @zeppled

On IOS my Blast Off event does not show Blaster or accessories. Only spark and coins are shown in the token exchange.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Blast off II: the hip swinging returns,
    Live event ending 2 April 2017 at 00:00 UTC / GMT +0

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@zeppled that’s strange. My iPad with ABT v1.25.4.11 has only accessories but not Blaster itself, as reported by @ramonpontes. It’s the same version from the last event, Bumblebuff

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Alternative scoring is in effect.

Suck it, Gold Crown Soundwaves!

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Only a two day event. Even if you get every token available if you buy the sparks you won’t have enough tokens left to get any of the accessories.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Interesting. Usually the accessories are 50%-off in the Barracks store when they are being offered concurrently in the Token Exchange.

However both Rosanna and Sundor are on offer for 1,000 gems straight up, but 1,000 tokens (500 gems) in the Token Exchange.

JARSU.

CD
    @bartiedog

I don’t have Blaster, lost him when I had to unistall/reinstall game after it crashed and wouldn’t open. The reinstall put me back to before I got Blaster. Anyway, all I see is Sparks and coins. Guess if you don’t have Blaster, there isn’t any other accessories to win.

Joel
    @joel687

The event is only 2 days long. They usually run these alternative scoring events over 3 days. There is almost no way to earn all 3 accessories. Luckily, I just need sparks.

Joel
    @joel687

@optimuspig – Yep, only fair that the gold crown soundwaves get trolled, too. Strangely, there is only one in my leaderboard

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Just need sparks as usual. Still it’s fun blasting everything with now improved Blaster. Much better than how he was before.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer cross finger not re-nerf him again…

ED209
    @ed209

Need accessories and sparks, haven’t decided yet on what I’m going for. May try and get al three accessories (if possible) has I have got 16k sparks ATM.

Asen_77
    @asen

Lets do some math: Only two days event – not much tokens to earn:

Possible token to earn – 1375 each day. Two days 2750 tokens. From daily event could get around 40/60 tokens ( today I get 60, so tomorrow probably will get 40 ). So lets add another 100 tokens. From the leather board – lets be realistic it is not worth to spend any gems to be at first place as you will get only 100 tokens. Second and third place gave only 50 ( 25 gems difference ). Forth, Fifth and Sixth place gave 30 tokens. This is most realistic without any Gems reload. So we will add another 60 tokens, hope for a little more.

So if you are at time zone – new days start 3 hours before event ends, so you will have opertunity to get three times daily event so you can get another 40/60 tokens from there.

Realistic is to get around 3000 tokens from two day event.

What you can get:

Blaster accessories – 3 by 1000 tokens each. Even if you don’t get all the tokens I mention you will have to spend very small amount of Gems to get them 3.

Sparks – As on other events you have oppertunity to get 3 containers wiht 500/750/1500 sparks – total 2750 sparks that coast 2370 tokens.

So if you go for accessories you can get them all easily, or you can get all sparks and probably gave about 300 Gems for one accessories.

For me I will not going to use Blaster soon, so I don’t think is worht to get his accessories at this event. I will go for sparks and will get one and a half level up for Dead End.

Wish luck to all in the event and hope this will help you to get right decision what you need and for what you will go for. Already spend Gems to get Blaster, so I will not spend any Gems on his accessories.

EF5OX
    @ef5ox

Just played 3 rounds at 420% bonus, full sparks on two characters for the first time! 72,000 points! Destroyed Unicron, got over 18,000. Just need one one more accessory. Gotta love the alternative scoring!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@elpapam Yes, fingers crossed.

Asen_77
    @asen

Today 250 tokens are at 38 000 points.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I already got 250 tokens. I will play a bit more to earn a good position in the leaderboard (without spending gems or losing my sleep night). I’m going for sparks this time and I want at least one accessory, but it will depend on how many gems will be needed to complete the tokens.

zeppled
    @zeppled

@armourbender It must be because I don’t have Blaster. I was not willing to part with 1700 gems to get him.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ramonpontes “This time”

Does that mean you skip sparks other times? How many sparks do you have now?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Huh, based on where I’m tracking at, I may actually miss the 38,000 points needed for level 250 in the Challenge today.

My fault for starting “late” (only giving myself enough time for 16 “natural” runs), but I decided that sleep was more important.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast Off – New Event! v2

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.