Blast from the Past Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast from the Past Event

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 106 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

My main device is an iPad Mini.

My second device is a BlackBerry running Android.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I could overpower Soundwave, and collect two missing accessories for Blaster. Now there is only one accessory left for Soundblaster and the sparks.

Yesterday was one of the best days. I could reach the 200k points and receive the final 750 tokens as a reward for the milestones. Unfortunately, I couldn’t reach first place, but second place was good enough.

Today it seems that I will not be able to reach the same amount of tokens, but I don’t need so many tokens for the rest of the prizes.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

WTH just happened? The event totally disappeared from my game and the pig lab is back at the bottom of the screen where it always had been… Anybody had this same problem ? Im 1.29.10.3

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I can’t even get into the game, it keeps crashing on me.

I’ve been crushing the competition every day with barely any recharges thanks to my 700% bonus. I’ve currently got twice the tokens of the guy in second place. I’m very close to getting the level 18 OP for sound wave… this better get fixed quickly!

Meh
    @mehh

I had two soft updates then the game started crashing when opened. A reinstall did not update my game progress so I am back to the vey beginning of the game . I have lost all my tfs, gems, sparks etc. This is the final straw. I’m out

Do Not Reinstall Your Game!!

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

And now its back to normal… WTF…? Another JARFU…!!!

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

It’s not normal, competition scoring is all messed up. My total won’t increase, but my batteries were full and I got some of the low level tokens again. We’ve seen this bug before.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Almost everything is back to normal. I lost the progress for the event for this day. This is not a biggie as I’ve gotten everything I needed from this event. But I lost Sideswipe!! The slot in the barracks is empty but nonetheless that empty slot is being upgraded!

So maybe another soft update is needed! @lewie4?

Edit: picture added

IMG_0204.PNG

Joel
    @joel687

I just got a soft update to 1.29.10.4

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

BTW, Unicron is nowhere to be seen. Ive played through 2 complete “battery charges” and no Unicron.

Asen_77
    @asen

@luis-carlo-arocha I have seen him 3-4 times a day without Gems reload on this event. Playing on iOS.

Luis C.
    @luis-carlo-arocha

@asen Yeah, and so was I until I hit the glitch that I mention earlier (event disappearing and pig lab at the bottom of the screen), now Im back to normal but for the past 9 natural runs Unicron has not made his entrance…

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@grimlockdown

I’m seeing the exact same thing. I can view him if I pick the character next to him and scroll over. I can’t access his customization screen. He also doesn’t appear to reflect his current level 13, he is less than 6 according to his enegonicons.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@pandaczar12 I can’t find Sideswipe at all. Scrolling to next from Barricade I get Optimus Prime.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 5 is land based pigs. Expected token levels are:

1. 100 @ 1200 (x) – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 2400 (2x) – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 6000 (5x) – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 9600 (8x) – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 18000 (15x) – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 30000 (25x) – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 60000 (50x) – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 120000 (100x) – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 180000 (150x) – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 240000 (200x) – Tot: 2500

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@grimlockdown if you’re still facing the issue, please open a support ticket in game and we should be able to sort this out for you!

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@lewie4

My upgrade completed this morning, and now sideswipe has disappeared completely!

Asen_77
    @asen

If you going to overpower at this event, which one you will go? Blaster, Soundwave or Soundblaster? I will skipp sparks this event and will grab all accsesories for Blaster and will overpower some of them. If there is some tokens left I will get some sparks.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Day 6, the final day, is Sharktihogs. Expected token levels are:

1. 100 @ 1000 (x) – Tot: 100
    2. 100 @ 2000 (2x) – Tot: 200
    3. 150 @ 5000 (5x) – Tot: 350
    4. 150 @ 8000 (8x) – Tot: 500
    5. 150 @ 15000 (15x) – Tot: 650
    6. 150 @ 25000 (25x) – Tot: 800
    7. 200 @ 50000 (50x) – Tot: 1000
    8. 250 @ 100000 (100x) – Tot: 1250
    9. 500 @ 150000 (150x) – Tot: 1750
    10. 750 @ 200000 (200x) – Tot: 2500

Asen_77
    @asen

At last day I reached target of 11k tokens for accessories and one overpower. Yesterday reached 200k ( 1750 tokens ) with 4 reloads ( I don’t even count Unicrons, but at some point they were on every third play, and between them there were BP too ), and finishing 2-nd get enough tokens for overpower, but still thinking with who of them to go. Today I will try to reach 100k, so I will play only for sparks. Help me guys, which one worth overpower?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Go for Blaster overpower and also you replied to the wrong thread. ;)

@optimuspig Thanks for the advice, what you said worked, and I’m back in the game without losing progress, although the game had go and freeze up and stop responding while I was in the middle of an event run.

Joel
    @joel687

I am finding that the game is still losing its Facebook connection. I can definitely connect to facebook, but that is gone every time I restart the app. I have tried the old tricks – Going into facebook and removing the App from the settings

Asen_77
    @asen

OK I am done here. Overpower Blaster and collect bigger and smaller conainer with sparks. Also collected all needed accesories for Blaster. From this event only one that I missed is middle spark container. All this new type of play with a lot Unicron run is becoming a little to much for me. I believe Unicron is run, that should be rear and not need to be on every 2-3 runs. This type of play is making difference between players bigger and give more advantage to users that are using promoting with sparks bots and the one that are x4 for the events.

@asen Unicron appearing in an event run is suppose to be random. The fact that you have had so many encounters with Unicron in a row while other players have had very few Unicron encounters to no Unicron encounters at all implies that there is something wrong with whatever it is that controls whether or not Unicron makes an appearance in an event run.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast from the Past Event

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.