Blast from the Past Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast from the Past Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 106 total)
  • Replies
  • This is the post that is not showing up:

“The prize for me reaching the 50000 point milestone says that it will be over 65 million Birdium. There is no conceivable way that much Birdium will fit into my silo, and it will probably get converted into millions upon millions of coins, which I don’t need. If there was some way that I could magically convert all of those coins into the same amount of real money, I’D BE RICH! I wish and hope that all of that Birdium gets converted into tokens or gems instead because that’s what I, correction, we, the players, need. As for this being just another Rovio screw-up, I’m beginning to wonder just how many of these screw-ups are accidental, and how many are intentional.”

If anyone sees that it had successfully posted previously, please let me know because I am not seeing it here, I keep getting a duplicate reply error instead when I attempt to repost it by itself.

Asen_77
    @asen

After passing 30k point and get 100 tokens, actually I see 150 tokens for 50k  points. Also 1.29.10.3 version on iOS, that probably fixed this zero tokens for 50k points at the event.

moi
    @moifirst

BE CAREFUL!
    Just as @joel687 and others have said, don’t be greedy and go for the ridiculous award at 50k (or make sure you have a good backup before you try).
    These were my scores before reaching 50k.

BFTP1.jpg

And these after reaching 50k. Notice that all my already earned tokens had vanished into thin air instead of  65 million reward.

BFTP2.jpg

Because I had been warned, I had made a backup before reaching 50k. After putting this back, everything seemed to be OK.

BFTP3.jpg

So today I won’t be playing anymore, although the reward is now reduced to zero instead of 65 million. But I won’t take the risk again by trying to get higher into the daily competition (where btw I still have 50817 points !?).

@moifirst Did you check the token exchange immediately after you noticed that your previouly earned tokens had disappeared from the main event panel? The tokens may have still have been in the token exchange.

moi
    @moifirst

@jimmy-necessary No, I didn’t check that immediately, so I don’t know if they had disappeared there too.
    As @asen noticed the problem seems to be fixed in the 1.29.10.3 version (in my case Android).
    So maybe I’ll give it another try.

Asen_77
    @asen

@moifirst So what if we spend them before get to 50k points today? What will happend? Probably soon we will get another soft update, that should fix this and broke another 4-5 things :D.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Max Overpower for Blaster is +1238%; the second highest with Soundwave still being on top with +1248% and Dead end at the last place…

Funny how the event shows Unicron and yet with my two recharges and multiple free runs, NO UNICRON WHATSOEVER!!!!

moi
    @moifirst

@asen An interesting suggestion, but I don’t know if this is the best way. I’ve decided to take the risk of losing them after another soft update (or should I say downgrade?) and not spend the tokens now. The main reason is, that I want to get Blaster. And because I will be offline for 2 days during this event, I’ll probably need every earned token to get him/her/it (well, whatever).

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I cashed in my tokens earlier for all the sparks and had 170 tokens left. I have just logged in again and a soft update came through and all sparks, pigs, coins and tokens remained intact but instead of my next milestone of 30,000 being 100 tokens it is 150.
    Seems they may have fixed the JARSU, however, hopefully I have finally made a profit from it :)

Joel
    @joel687

100k is now worth 200 tokens

elektric
    @elektric

android 1.29.10.3

moi
    @moifirst

@millforce2k It looks like you can remove all the strikethroughs in your list of expected token levels.
    Everything seems to be functioning normally again.

@asen
    I’ve passed the 50k milestone without any problems showing up.

@datguygamer
    Strange that unicron haven’t shown up in your runs. I guess it’s just bad luck. He appeared to me in approximately 30-40 % of the runs. My runs were all started using Grey Slam Grimlock or Dead End.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I reached that 65 million token reward, and I got zero tokens, but my total was not affected. I reached the 100k threshold, and I received now 200 tokens (it was marked as zero before). Everything is back to normal now.

Each three runs I encounter Unicron. This is a day with very high scores. I have a gold crown Soundwave, but my group has some with purple promotions.

I is very likely that I will try to overpower. I have some accessories to get, but this is very tempting. The overpower cost 8.000 tokens. In the last event, with the same length, I got 11.000 tokens, so I might overpower and also get some accessories.

Asen_77
    @asen

@moifirst @droversdog @joel687 Thanks guys. So now things are fixed and working lets say proparly.

Till now I have two times Unicron in the morning with two first run. Till now I am 37k points without reload and actually with 1800 bonus from previous event and tokens collected today I am already 4000 tokens. Probably will not try for first place today – already first is 100k and second is 80k. I am curently 6-th. I will wait and not going to spend any tokens at this moment. I am already with two bots 140%, so there is no rush for the sparks. I will try to get all sparks, three accsesories for Blaster and probably to overpowering some of the bots – Soundwave, Soundblaster or Blaster. Lets see how will tokens will be in next few days.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I have 150 tokens showing as my prize for level 50,000.

In my nine runs so far, Unicron has showed up twice.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

#1 in my group is at 125K.

Believe it or not, it’s not a Soundwave, it’s a Deadend.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Boss Pig just made an appearance as well.

Joel
    @joel687

If the massive tokens was a fluke (and it probably was), I am probably out of the event. I already grabbed the sparks. I would like the missing accessory, so that will happen. After that, I don’t know. We will see how day 2 starts

Barbatos
    @barbatos

Encountered Unicron four times in eight runs.

*first run is against Unicron

moi
    @moifirst

@optimuspig It isn’t that unbelievable that #1 in your group isn’t Soundwave. He (or another one from the squad “instruments of destruction”) could be the second bot. In my group only 2 out of 20 are “instruments of destruction”. I have GSG as first used bot, because he is more effective in shooting balloon pigs (only one shot instead of several ones from Soundwave).
    A bonus effect is that Unicron seems to appear more often, when he is the first bot. Also no swapping of bots is necessary at the beginning of a run.

Asen_77
    @asen

Just have 3-rd Unicron for the day and passed 50k points. Next is 100k for 200 tokens.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So as usual, Unicron doesn’t appear only to me. -_-

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer Really …. 4-th come to me 5 min ago. Never get more then one per day till now, no metter how many reloads I used per day.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Just got my 3rd Unicron, on my 11th run of the day.

I also hit 50K.  I’m done for the day, no need to kill myself.

I’ll play casually for the remainder of the event, just gt enough tokens to snag the accessories I don’t already have.  But no Overpower.

Kdubz
    @kdubz

I’m happy that the unicorn is appearing much more frequently, other than obviously increasing my score faster, the unicorn nodes are the only ones I actually need to pay attention during these “challenges”. These “challenges” are just a measure of money spent and time invested and completely lack any skill or strategy. I wish they would add an expert mode or something to score more points and make the game harder than a 5 year old level…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Blast from the Past Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 106 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.