Black pearls and KPP

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Black pearls and KPP

• It’s frustrating enough to see there was a card for 200 gems but you “chose” the couple of chilis or ducks instead. But then when I am rewarded a hat I’ve had for a year and they give me a measly amount of pearls to replace it I know now they’re going to keep the 100 pearl reward. Why haven’t they fixed this already? Been happening a few days now.
    Meh.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • TripH0P
    @triph0p

This is extremely annoying and I’ve been cheated out of hundreds of pearls since the last update. If anyone from Ravio is reading, please fix this glitch asap

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

Is this really a glitch though?

I find it hugely frustrating to get ducks or chillis when I could have had 2,000 feathers or 100 gems, but I simply lucked out and picked the wrong card. On one occasion I’ve been lucky and got 200 gems, and at the time could easily have picked ducks instead.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

It’s simply a visual glitch not getting the second reward, the BP show up with the first chest you open, it’s just hard to keep track as you were just playing a game and focused on that. Hopefully fixed soon.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

Thank you @ryan-kochie for the explanation, will have to look out for it.

cognitive
    @cognitive

In a 5-card sequence there generally are 2 low-reward cards, 2 mid-reward cards, and one high-reward card. Statistically speaking you should be picking the high reward one in five times. To be honest, I don’t see that happening. The high-reward card is picked maybe once in ten times, or more, the mid-reward card is picked maybe a third of the time (about right) and the low-reward card about equal.

Maybe Rovio can get a probability distribution named after them? (Poisson, Bernoulli… :))

desperados
    @desperados

Yes lol it’s not fixed…in a chest i got 20 pearls and i didn’t get the 100 pearl reward of the challenge itself.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Black pearls and KPP

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.