BirdBots healing?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum BirdBots healing?

• Does BirdBots heal on their own or do you have to pay to heal them up?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

During an event, they heal partially every time strike an object that yields an energon cube.

If you finish an event with partial hearts, they will need recharge (paid with coins) if you want them to regain full health.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

Good information @vrinda-rajkumar

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Thanks! Now I know to heal them up by using energons

h82loze
    @h82loze

Only energon characters heal by getting energon cubes. Regular characters do not get healed from the energon cubes.

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

@h82loze, that explains why I have been dying during some events. After seeing my energon characters heal, I expected the rest could. I would blast away instead of getting the hell out of sticky situations, presuming that energon structures were throwing some healing my way.

Before the update, did anyone feel that unused energon cubes would mend lost hearts. Although there was no visual corroboration to show regained hearts, my experience was that they next time I encountered the character, the unused energons from the previous event had taken effect to heal my robot.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@h82lozethanks great tip, that explains a lot for me too.

Anonymous

@vrinda-rajkumar Energon Cubed never healed any of my bots before the update.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Four ways to heal:

1. pay coins to heal

2. gain half a heart of healing for every energon cube absorbed (note: “Energon” characters only)

3. upgrade your TF (all TFs are fully healed once their upgrade completes, regardless of health status prior to starting the upgrade)

[4. use real money to buy “Telepod”s]

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum BirdBots healing?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.