Bird Order…

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Bird Order…

• It feels like I don’t get Bomb, Terrance or Stella as my first three bird cards anymore and also more times than not, I have spells for all three cards.

During this last clan vs clan battle, I always had blues, red and chuck as my first three bird cards and rarely ever got Terrance or bomb again after I used them. I played 5 times and I never had a different order. I usually score 40 million+, but couldnt break 35 million.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I have also noticed it happening in the arena where my opponent always has at least Terrance or Bomb as one of their first cards where i get Blues and Chuck with a spell etc. Seems unfair. :(

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • jo-ha
    @jo-ha

First off: the bird order, at least the order you start with in CvC ist always the same. For all players. However, which birds you get back when and how, I can’t really explain. There seems to be some algorithm behind it, but I never understood it.

Having spells as the first card(s) in the Arena is not always bad. If you have the mighty eagle as one of your first cards, use it. It always a clear and most likely you will get it back, granting you two eagles in one game.

Dezsike
    @dezsike

The bird order is always the same and you get the same birds back when you use them in the same order. But any little change in the order you use your birds will significantly change the order you get them back and this will change the order of the cards in the end of the game. You have to experiment and try a different strategy each time (unless a strategy works perfectly, for example Chuck in last CvC could strike room 1).

Yue
    @yue-zhang

Bird combination is different for each player as far as I know. Rovio might assign different combination to a group, which might be radom, of players.

Last cvc, you could use chuck to strike room 1, if score high enough, you might get mighty eagle…

cant break 35M? I wish your FP, excluding stella, is under 500.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Bird Order…

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.