Beware of Rovio moving players to cheater's league

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Beware of Rovio moving players to cheater's league

• After obtaining several hi-scores in past tourneys (#202-203) I was moved from 4-10 star league to 40+ star cheaters league that have implausible scores which needless to say left me feeling quite dischanted :( This is the logic (if any) given when I inquired with Rovio:
    alanwautier April 03, 2016 01:10
    Why was I moved to the cheater league? As a member of “FB pro strategy group” and “ABF The Nest” I believe fellow players earn high-scores through skills obtained from dedicated time and hard work, not cheating. After making 4 star diamond in past week’s tournament #202-203 the following day I was placed in 20-30+ star league among questionable players with inplausible top scores. Would you kindly explain the reason(s)for this action?
    Thank-you, Alan Wautier
    Rovio Support Team April 06, 2016 06:38
    Hello, It seems that you have gone way over the score limits this week (possibly due to a glitch in Matildas egg giving too big scores in some situations). Unfortunately we are not able to raise the score limits so high that it would allow the glitched scores as that would also allow all the cheaters back in the group. We are working on getting the glitch fixed as soon as possible. Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience it is causing.
    Kind regards,
    Jenni
    Rovio Support Team

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

At least they are trying to do something. As long as you do not end up in the “cheater league” every week, I would see this as a sign of progress.

Euge1
    @euge1

The last two weeks, after i got some high scores (matilda glitch), i was moved in a league where the players have different number of stars (55, 8, 40 e.t.c). I asked Rovio the reason for that and i got exactly the same answer they send to you. I do not know if this will be permanent or i will return in previous league (i have 8 stars), but meanwhile i do not spend power ups because i can reach the scores that the other players get.

Alan
    @alan-leon-wautier

@burbman,
    You’re right of course, Rovio seemingly is making an effort to weed out blatant cheaters. Being bounced around may ruffle a few feathers of honest players, but let us hope eventually they’ll succeed in leveling the playing field. To Rovio’s credit I was moved back to 5-18 star league where I recgonize most player names as legit.

Home Forums Angry Birds Friends Forum Beware of Rovio moving players to cheater's league

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.