Best strategy for high scores

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Best strategy for high scores

• Was wondering what is the best strategy and on what the system is based? I’ve read that you better chain 3 instead of trying 4 or 5?

I read here that people do regularly 200 on ship battle. My standard is more around 115 so I assume I must have missed something, sometimes it happen I hit 175+ but really rarely.

DO your numbers go up faster when you get to higher levels?

I assume that if I get to the 200 scores with my captain it should be much more easier to kill pig events…

So please give me tricks, like if you get more points for chaining, how much time do you have between one an another? do the tile need to be in movements or you have a slight delay between a chain?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • jay-red-1
    @jdweagle1

@troisdsmax Yes it is better to match what comes to you then try to “create” 4s or 5s because that takes up too much time.

For the ship battles, personally I do not regularly achieve 200 but I have reached it on multiple occasions. I’m sure that the ship parts that increase panel appearance make it much easier to do so.

Your numbers in the upper left for the ship battles do not go up faster at higher levels, rather you do more damage per number.

If you do make multiple chains in a row, I believe that your attack and defense do go up faster. However, the time in between that you have to make matches decreases as your streak increases.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

Remember, your bonus time also adds to your attack points (not damage). For me, during the bonus time, every tile removed gave me 6 additional defence points. I assume the captain’s tiles double the defence gain for that removal, but I haven’t confirmed that yet. I don’t tend to get high numbers for the captain when doing a monster pig battle.

When the tiles are still falling, the tiles will activate once they fall into place. You can still match airborne tiles, but the game will temporarily lock the ability to swap tiles after a certain limit. Tiles don’t get removed until the Stella ability is complete, and the tiles will start falling after matched tiles disappear. None of the abilities have a delay in activation (besides after a Stella ability), but AFTER activation, there may be a fraction of a second before the tiles start falling.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Best strategy for high scores

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.