Best platform

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Best platform

• So is it generally true that the PC or Android get higher scores than say, the IPad? Based on what I’ve seen in scores and exemplar vids that appears to be the case.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • sal9
    @sal9

It’s not necessarily true @dtrain
    There are some minor discrepancies that sometimes favor one platform over an other on some levels. But never enough to create an unfair “global” advantage.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@dtrain — If you’re wondering what to get, note that Rovio has stopped supporting Angry Birds games on PC, and it may be difficult to get them.

Kelani
    @kelani

@dtrain “Platform-cursed levels” is a pet project of mine. For months, I’ve been collecting levels where one platform (or platforms) has some kind of scoring disadvantage. I plan to make all of this public, and allow members to submit candidate levels where they feel some kind of inequality exists. Since these levels are rare, it’s not like there’s one platform that will consistently score higher on every AB level. Only when all of the data is available can we know if there’s a platform with fewer cursed levels than the others.

Based on what I have so far, though, there seem to be more PC-cursed levels than iOS or Android. This isn’t accurate, though, because I play/test on PC and to a lesser extent, iOS, so I just don’t have enough reports for iOS/Android to say for sure.

What I do know: Every AB game has some cursed levels which affect each platform. Nobody’s immune from it.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Best platform

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.