Best Non-Event Bots

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Best Non-Event Bots

• Hi, I was wondering what were the best non-event bots to upgrade.  I have up to Dark Megatron + Rodimus (which is an event bot), and I know EGL is good.  I also know that when Dead End comes around in the next event, he’s something to earn.  All of my bots are at least level 7, so which regular one should I upgrade?

My EGL is currently upgrading to level 11 and has a 75% promotion.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Lemongrab
    @lemongrab

Instruments of Destruction – Soundwave
    Pure Warriors – Lockdown or Energon Lockdown or both
    The Seekers – Energon Starscream or Thundercracker or both
    The Variants – Ultimate Megatron or Goldbite Grimlock or both
    Leaders – Grey Slam Grimlock

Laogalaxy
    @laogalaxy

@sumobro

You can get Deadend in this event. Get him as fast as you can. Keep upgrading EGL to level 15 and  run him with Deadend in events. Those 2 make a great team. They are in my opinion the best TFs for live events.

Another good TF to team with EGL is a high level Soundwave, since you said non-live events TF. He can clear blocks in one shot and you can switch to EGL when you need to deal with other things.

Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

Bludgeon was my favourite bot at the start, before any special events.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@sumobro

For regular bots, I used for a long time only EGL and Soundwave. They are good even without accessories.

The list provided by @lemongrab is a good one, but be advised that some of them requires accessories to become useful.

Ultimate Megatron needs the Armada and Flail Accessory (Expanded gravity and poison effects)

The other requires explosive rounds to get mass destruction.

SumoBro
    @sumobro

Thanks everyone.  I’ll take these into consideration for the future.

Epekkamaster
    @epekkamaster

gs grimlock, bludion, and soundwave are the best.

optumus needs the matrix to be somewhat useable, and I like thundercraker even though he isn’t the best.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Best Non-Event Bots

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.