Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Best combo

• My best classes are

1. Paladin/Samurai
    2. Wizard/Rainbird
    3. Priest/Druid
    4. Capt’n
    5. Tricksters

Which combo can I use

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Seb
    @sebth

Is it to play with 3 birds in the main map, 2 birds in the caves or to increase mastery with autoplay ?

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

caves: Paladin + Rainbird
    (most versatile combo of two birds)

world map: Samurai + Wizard + Druid
    (good mix of heavy beaters and decent protections)

auto-play: Priest + Captain
    (they are slow at kill enemies but with good stamina and healing skills. if you use them in caves 9-5 or similar, they can play alone almost Forever, killing and surviving)

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

@maxxmatt

I’m in cave 8

@sebth

All levels

I do use Paladin and Rainbird or Wizard for Pirates. Is it okay?

Seb
    @sebth

@quickgaming

Using the Rainbird against Pirates is maybe not recommended, except if you plan to heal all the time and attack only with the Paladin (and with a Friend bird or with one of the three pig).
    Pirates are protected against passive effects.

Using the Skulkers with your Priest and your Samurai, can provide you a good healing team. It’s just an example.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@sebth

@quickgaming

If you equip Rainbird with Twin Lightning weapons set, you’ll frequently deal additional damages that will cover the handicap derived by the pirates protective skills. In the other hand, you have at your disposal the best group healer of the game, especially at low Level like @quickgaming probably is. if you play at low – middle levels, Paladin and Rainbird flexibility Will Save the ass more than other classes.

@quickgaming

I replay for fun cave 8 and I noticed that the worst game situation (for you) consists of IndianaPork or FinalBoss enchanted with their own defensive skill (double damages after your attack)

I recommend you to play with Captain and Paladin in these caves. with the first you can get rid of swarms because of its rage Bomb while dealing with the enemies double Attack; with the latteria, you’ll kick and heal for free.

enjoy
    MM

Quickgamer
    @quickgaming

I am at level 47.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Best combo

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.