Beating The King Pig in Red’s Rumble Daily Challenge

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Beating The King Pig in Red’s Rumble Daily Challenge

• The King Pig’s location is very high for me to hit him. Can anyone help me find the right spot to hit him?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Dezsike
    @dezsike

<p style=”text-align: left;”>You need at least 4 birds for this, one should be bomb. Send bomb to the platform where KP will fall to make a hole where he can fall off. Then send all your birds to the center of the trampoline. Start with the stronger ones to get rid of the obstacles. Once clear even Blues can knock KP off his platform, into the hole created by Bomb.</p>

garethw
    @garethw

Can be done in 3 possibly even 2.

You need to clear the two trampolines of the muck on them, possibly one hit with Matilda could do both. You only need to clear the left half of the second one btw.

Then you aim off the first tramp to hit the left hand side of the second to bounce up towards the King and knock him down.

If you’ve got the grey bird a loop to smash the right-hand side of the underneath of the KP will send it flying left over the house and straight down the lovely gap just to the right of the slingshot.

You don’t necessarily need to clear the obvious centre and send the bird out that way.

EdSan
    @edsan

Thanks guys! Didn’t had the chance to try your strategies because I ran out of time. I have cleared the right trampoline of its mucks after making the hole where KP would fall but it turns out I still can’t reach KP with its height when I used the trampoline when I tried them earlier. Maybe didn’t get the right angle for that.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Beating The King Pig in Red’s Rumble Daily Challenge

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.