Beating old nesting barrows 4

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Beating old nesting barrows 4

• I’ve watched all the YouTube videos about this level and it seems like it should be so easy, but all my birds get 1-shot every time. With red I can survive by using the samurai shield, but the rage isn’t full by the time the spirit gets to attack again. Not that it matters much since the rage attack would not finish him off of it was available.

Do I need to grind out a few more levels first? I’m currently sitting at lv 34 with mastery around 12-14. The spirit hits me for about 1157 every time and when the set procs it’s even more.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • burbman
    @burbman

Question #1 – do you have the golden chili?

Question #2 – is red equipped with your most powerful weapon/off hand combo?

Question #3 – Do you have any blueprints for potentially stronger items?

I recall that this level took me several tries when I first played it, also try red’s Knight headgear, I think the protection is just a bit stronger than Samurai, and it might get you one more series of recharge to knock out the opponent.

ratzlaff
    @ratzlaff

@burbman

#1) I do not – Going to have to save up my lucky coins for that
    #2) Yes, they are both level 26 gotten from the golden pig because…
    #3) No, all the recipes I have show a red down arrow for their stat

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@ratzlaff do you have the paladin hat?

ratzlaff
    @ratzlaff

@sam-spargo I do actually! First thing I spent my coins on.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@ratzlaff have you tried the level with paladin. If it doesn’t work I suggest saving your lcs for the elite paladin upgrade. Also enchant reds gear as much as you can

ratzlaff
    @ratzlaff

@sam-spargo Pretty sure I have tried the paladin before, but I’ll do so again once I get out of work. As I recall, the fight was completely luck based on whether or not I got hit by the proc. I may have better gear since the last time I tried it, I forget.

Thanks for the suggestions!

ratzlaff
    @ratzlaff

Well, I leveled up to 35 grinding some mastery and now he’s harder! Daaaaang.

Autonomorantula
    @skarmory55555

I passed using Samurai, but it was sheer luck with a stun weapon. The fact tat you can’t use potions maked ONB-4 that much more challenging. Good news: ONB-5 is not that diffcult.

Bikis901
    @bikis

I came across the same problem.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Beating old nesting barrows 4

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.