Beat A Friends Score . . .

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Beat A Friends Score . . .

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

@abgoria. Hi again!

Disabling WiFi isn’t really necessary as it doesn’t have anything to do with ‘disconnecting’ you from what’s corrupting ABGo/Facebook ability to communicate – effectively! – with each other… Plus, constantly re-setting your WiFi is a complete drag!! it’s how ABGo is attempting to retrieve data from Facebook that’s the problem (in this case, with ‘confused’ requests for information – i.e. ABGo says ‘I need this data,’ Facebook says ‘You already have it, dummy,’ ABGo says ‘What… no I don’t!’ (sends request again), Facebook says ‘OK, I’m getting annoyed, stop texting me!’ =D

Please click on the following link –

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/angryde/album/picture/9471/

Did you ensure that your username and password had been deleted from iOS7 embedded Facebook tab? You can see it in the picture I’ve provided… you’ll need to de-select the button that allows ABGo to use your Facebook account… AND then you’ll need to click on your ‘Name’ (mid-screen shot) clear whatever data you find there.

I know I sound like a broken record… but de-friending all of your current ABGo buddies + de-liking any AB related App ‘pages/accounts’ is really, really important. I’d also advise you to clear your Facebook activity logs and any other temporary data you can locate under the settings tab.

Again, it’s really important that all of that is done BEFORE you hold down SLEEP and POWER off for 10 seconds to reset your device.

Then, just follow my other instructions and you should be good to go. But remember – missing any steps will simply re-initiate the same request cascade that caused your problem in the first place! =D

ABGoRia
    @abgoria

@angryde. Thanks so much for the very detailed explanation! Plus a picture says a thousand words! It must be a pain for you to try and make me understand, sorry mate. Did check the setting everything is cleared because I have been linking FB through ABGo. I did not use the default FB in the first place.

@nacho18
    . How are you doing on this FB thing so far. Pls check @angryde’s explanation and the link above which shows whether you have properly disconnect from FB. Maybe this will also solve your problem.

angryde
    @angryde

@abgoria. Hi again, mate. =D Please don’t ever run yourself down in my presence again! (even as a joke!) =D It is absolutely NOT a pain giving advice to a friend… quite the contrary… I find our little chats on and across these threads to be an absolute pleasure! Oh, trust me, I am no expert… and I certainly don’t want to set myself up as some sort of technology guru! ROFLOL! How absurd! I suppose my own descent into FB bug madness prompted me to do some research… and if I can spare one of my fellow nesters the hassle I went through then I most certainly will! Fingers crossed that either Rovio/Facebook wake up to themselves ASAP and provide us all with a much needed AND deserved update! (to echo your wail of the afflicted!) Have a great weekend, mate!

ABGoRia
    @abgoria

@angryde. :) what can I say! You too have a lovely weekend!

ryan_72
    @ryan72

Please add me. Game Center: ryan_72

angryde
    @angryde

@ryan72. Hey buddy, I’ve sent you a friend request via Facebook. The name’s John Smith (angryde).

k1ingMH
    @k1ingmh

Hi Ryan, I’ve sent you a friend request via Facebook!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Beat A Friends Score . . .

Viewing 8 replies - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.