Beachcomber – new event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Beachcomber – new event

Viewing 21 replies - 51 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Replies
  • The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@moifirst i am still not decided if or not to unlock via gems or tokens i have time no need to rush things :D

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I had a great run now and in pig city everywhere dark grey blocks plus unicron Smokescreen & Bluestreak the bonus squad plus Glassor neiled it. Unicron was defeated easily! The same i have dne all those day with those two :D And i am thinking once i have around a milion sparks i would go for a full promotion all my TFs Until i reach my second step the Silver Crown. I don’t like to have one TF highest rank of promotion and the same time some one else to be lower… I want them all to be in the same rank.

null

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

It costs about 0.65 million sparks to promote all TFs to bronze crown, 1.7 million to silver crown, 3 million to gold crown, 5.1 million to amethyst crown and 9.7 million to ruby (red) crown (all cases from zero promotion).

For reference, I have collected 1.25 million sparks to date.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@grimlockdown I have all my bots promoted to Bronze Crown. My next step is to upgrade them to Silver Crown.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

My EG is at the first silver rank.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

How many sparks required to get just one TF all the way to +175%?

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

156,050 sparks from zero to ruby crown

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Cool, thanks.  So I have nearly enough sparks saved up to fully promote two TFs.

I’ve got six highly promoted TFs so far – two of them are at +175% and the other four are all at +150%.

moi
    @moifirst

@elpapam As more or less expected, but not hoped for, there wasn’t any reduction in the price of the beachcomber bundle for me on day 6. So it was correct that the cheapest bundle didn’t get any cheaper.
    Now I can collect it knowing that at least I’ve tried it.

I just defeated Unicron Pig in the city! Pig City to exact. It seems to me that Pig City has the fewest obstacles during a Unicron Pig run, so, in my opinion, it is probably the most ideal location of all of the map regions for defeating Unicron Pig, at least when using Energon Grimlock. Now, I could be wrong about this, and I can’t say this for the Cave Mines because I have yet to encounter Unicron Pig (or even the Boss Pig for that matter) in the Cave Mines. So far only the Bat Pig Boss has appeared in the Cave Mines (his appearances also appear to be exclusive to that location), and his appearances (and the frequency of them) during an event run are even more rare those of the other bosses.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I finally went with my 2nd option and opened 10 Gold Crates but didn’t get the TF so spent 2,000 gems getting the bundle pictured on page 2 of this thread. I have since used tokens for both other accessories despite pistol and roll cage being on same body part as well as getting all 3 spark containers and with 20 minutes left to go I will come 2nd in my cohort leaving me 1370 tokens to spend on 1 Gold Crate and the rest in coins.
    All in all a good event for me with the 10 crates giving me 3 Legendary items

Asen_77
    @asen

Mine Gold Crates from tokens at this event are pretty weak, nothing special this time. At least on every 10 open Gold Crates we receive 1 overpower level, still don’t receive overpower from my most used bots and probably wont receive soon, but at least some overpowers to other bots.

29D06783-EEE9-4B0E-BA19-2023D926A762.jpeg

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

You do not receive an overpower in every 10 gold crates. I’ve definitely opened them and not gotten one.

I did get two last night, but of course one was the already upgrading beachcomber.

Edit: see the following link for an example of someone not getting an overpower: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/speedsters-new-event/page/2/

Asen_77
    @asen

Till now I always receive overpower on every 10 Gold Crates. With 990 tokens left after accessories of Beachcomber and 10 Gold Crates with 7500 tokens, I opened last Gold Crates for 5 Gems additional and get overpower on Brawl.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Congrats… You’ve been very lucky. Don’t expect that to last forever.

Asen_77
    @asen

Definitely don’t expect something like this. From Gold Crates prefer Gems and Sparks mostly.

mmotorsport
    @mmotorsport

Does beachcomber seem worth it to spend 1000 gems on? I’m only lvl 286 and still need a lot of bots, but that’s a lot of gems to me.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

I’ve got more gems and sparks than I know what to do with, so I’m looking for overpower and equipment upgrades.

Asen_77
    @asen

@mmotorsport At your level I would say that this bot doesn’t worth 1000 gems, but this is your call. Bigger question is – How much will left you after that, so that could answer your question are you willing to spend them. Beachcomber is not bot that you will use in your every day gaming.

moi
    @moifirst

@mmotorsport An additional complicating factor in your decision of whether to buy this bot or not, is that according to me these offers are restricted to new bots. Already existing bots are only available through events.
    However, it remains your choice if you will buy him.
    As @asen mentioned, beachcomber is not a superbot, although he’s not completely worthless.

mmotorsport
    @mmotorsport

@asen @moifirst I have about 2800 gems, so I wouldn’t be empty, but it would be a decent chunk spent. If I had the amount of gems some of you have banked it would be a no brainer. As I’ve gathered too, it would be for a bot that isn’t the greatest. In the end I think I’ll save them for a more worthwhile bot down the road. Thanks for your input guys!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Beachcomber – new event

Viewing 21 replies - 51 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.