Battle Bay

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Battle Bay

• So…. is anybody playing it?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • 01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Hello I am,do u remember me playing fight before?
    What’s yr name there?I add you friend.i’m already level 34 there :D

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

After I quit fight game I play battle bay,super fun game can’t stop playing =]

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

No I will never play any other Rovio games anymore!!

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

No, because it’s trash and only people who like trash and sub-par products will like it.

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Well we don’t like trash -_- and I don’t think people though that game as trash
    More and more YouTube’s playing this game……
    P.S. not meant to argue,but “people who like trash would like it”is a bit too mean to people who play this game….maybe?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@harharhar YouTube channels are playing this game only because of paid promotion and advertisements for money. No one who has a little bit of dignity will play this game for no reason. IF they are playing it, the reason will be money and nothing else. if people like this “game” then it is fully justified to be mean to them for having such low standards. Case closed.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

No. The only rovio game I’ll play now Is ab epic

FireDragon
    @ktakano

No. I am hoping Rovio will fix ABF bug issues.

TomT
    @tomt

@ktakano

ABF bug issues? You know they are not even going to update the game anymore…….

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I guess he means with issues that there are no running events at the moment. Hope they restarting them soon… all the items I worked very hard for are useless this way!!

FireDragon
    @ktakano

I know Rovio posted no updates for now, but I asked them to fix the game anyways. Example coming soon message shouldn’t be displayed, mighty package shouldn’t be sold if no new updates appear again. Cleaning up message is a type of update. Make them comply with their product.

TomT
    @tomt

@ktakano

That’s true. They shouldn’t be selling something that’s useless to players, but I don’t think that actually break any rule though, and they can always argue that they have never said they are discontinuing the arena and monster events.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Battle Bay

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.